What job would you apply for if you wanted to work for Disney?

DFTBA

When I retire from teaching, I want to be a Photo Pass photographer. Love taking pictures and have a background in studio photography. Just have to talk my husband into it.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
I think I would like to work on the Peoplemover. Its covered, and I could get some exercise walking on the conveyor as well. Plus its my favorite ride!

I love the People Mover too, I'm not sure why but I have to ride it everytime we go. My kids are older now and they want to ride on it too? go figure

Frontier21

I thought about this so much when we were there last month but in the end i decided I would love to be a tour guide on the African safari. Those trucks look like fun to drive & i love animals :)

That would be a great job. I would also love to help take care of the animals in the park.

SAV

Undercover quality inspector for all parks & properties worldwide. I would arrive just as a normal guest and act as if I am just on vacation. Each night I would then write up my report for the day detailing the good and the bad. The only advantage I would have would be the unlimited FP+'s available to schedule on my magic band(for research purposes only). I would also need to be able to get into any restaurant with no advanced notice(again for research purposes only).

danyoung56

Rumor has it there are no more full time boat piloting jobs. Story goes that Disney is trying to make them all part time so no benefits and knowing something of Orlando not much in the way of pay.

That would work out great for me. The plan is to retire in 6 years, move to the Orlando area, and work part time driving boats for Disney. Don't really care where - ferry across the Seven Seas Lagoon or Friendships in Epcot. Wherever!

jonesenon4

any job i could get would suit me just fine at disney.just getting my foot in the door and then i could do an intercompany transfer to the job i really.but if i had to choose just one it would be security.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom