Trip Club January 2016

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Fort Wilderness Cabins Jan 9-16. Should have a day or two of marathon crowds at the beginning and a day or two of MLK crowds at the end but hopefully a nice lull in between.

@wdwmagic I think your refurb schedule is missing Space Mountain, 1/11/2016 - 1/15/2016.

SDisney90

Fort Wilderness Cabins Jan 9-16. Should have a day or two of marathon crowds at the beginning and a day or two of MLK crowds at the end but hopefully a nice lull in between.

@wdwmagic I think your refurb schedule is missing Space Mountain, 1/11/2016 - 1/15/2016.
NOO not Space Mountain..that ruined my morning lol

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
NOO not Space Mountain..that ruined my morning lol
Yeah I had all my dining planned and we have some of the toughies that I definitely can't change now or I'd lose them. 4:35 at Be Our Guest, 8:05 at Crystal Palace, and others. My only shot to ride Space will be a single night after park-hopping from Animal Kingdom. I was hoping to have the 15 month-old in bed early that night, but she'll have to deal with it so mama, dada, grandma, grandpa, and her aunties can get their Space on.

SDisney90

Yeah I had all my dining planned and we have some of the toughies that I definitely can't change now or I'd lose them. 4:35 at Be Our Guest, 8:05 at Crystal Palace, and others. My only shot to ride Space will be a single night after park-hopping from Animal Kingdom. I was hoping to have the 15 month-old in bed early that night, but she'll have to deal with it so mama, dada, grandma, grandpa, and her aunties can get their Space on.
At least I'll be able to ride it my first day in MK, I love SM its one of my favorite rides hands down. I feel like a little kid every time I walk through the queue. Maybe it will be cancelled like it was last year ( i think it was )

Cvones

Hi! We are visiting 1/28-2/3 at POFQ!! Getting ready to start planning for those Fastpass selections! This is my first time using Fastpass plus and I'm nervous! LOL

officialtom

Hi! We are visiting 1/28-2/3 at POFQ!! Getting ready to start planning for those Fastpass selections! This is my first time using Fastpass plus and I'm nervous! LOL
Don't be nervous! It's actually not a terrible system. If you're struggling to get a time that works for a certain attraction, just accept whatever time they give you. It's easier to switch a time once you have a reservation than it is to switch attractions.

Cvones

Don't be nervous! It's actually not a terrible system. If you're struggling to get a time that works for a certain attraction, just accept whatever time they give you. It's easier to switch a time once you have a reservation than it is to switch attractions.
Thanks! That's a great tip:)

kaitertot5249

We are leaving in 20 days. Got our magic bands, but haven't received our magical express tags. Is that ok?? When do they usually come??

We are arriving on Jan 15 (1 week away!!) and we received our ME passes about 2 weeks ago. The Disney website says that you should receive them 2-3 weeks before your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom