MNSSHP - Adults, you dressing up?

Adults, are you dressing up for MNSSHP?

• Yes

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

BaconPancakes

Leave the dressing up for the kids, my opinion.
tumblr_n1st9prm9l1torq82o1_500.gif

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
I am sorta ambivalent toward Halloween. Not a big fan of dressing up but my 7 yr old daughter came up with the idea that she would be Vanellope, my wife Calhoun (she's tall and blonde as well but not nearly as good at shooting :)), and my 5 yr old son will be Fix It Felix. That leaves me being Wreck It Ralph. I tried to figure a way out of this but she's awfully excited about it. haha

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
My family and I are going on October 20 and dressing as persons from the World Showcase. I in costume Lederhosen (Germany), my DW in Roman attire (Italy), DS white and black stripe shirt and beret (France) and DD (Japan).

Going with a six member family dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters.
Too bad I could not get to them before they made their costumes. We all could have been a country in WS!!!!!

UberPlannerMom

My musical loving family is going as Newsies... my four boys will all be (surprise, surprise) Newsies while I will be Medda and Hubby will be Denton (whom I know was removed from the stage show but was so much easier to put together than Pulitzer!)

jloucks

We went last year and dressed up. Not that many adults were dressed up, but there were enough that we did not stand out like freaks.

FrostyNaples

This will be our first MNSSHP 10/23 - we are dressing up to a certain extent. The name of the game is comfort for the duration of theme park attendance.

Just the two of us Husband & Wife, we've decided on Jack Skellington & Sally.

Now for Jack, very simple theme, found a normal T-Shirt with the vest print on it, and some regular black shorts with white pin stripes. Done & Done, you'll know who the character is without going full blown costume or face paint coverage.

For Sally, we found an excellent quality dress in the usual Sally theme colored and stitched pattern. The test fit was a success, and its not your run of the mill cheap nylon costume-ish feel, its a regular full cotton dress, works perfect.

So we are excited to enjoy this event. :D

KikoKea

We attended the 22 Sept party and was pleasantly surprised to find that there were many more people dressed in costumes than we had expected. Some were simple, others more elaborate, but it was fun to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom