Canadian Lumberjack Show to open at Epcot's Canada Pavilion in early October

Dizknee_Phreek

The Lumberjacks have been canned!
I'm really hoping this is true! It's being reported on the Save Off Kilter Facebook group, too. Of course, they didn't perform during the holidays anyway to make room for holiday entertainment, but I'm hoping this isn't the case. I'm not looking for a return of Off Kilter just because Disney doesn't seem to like admitting mistakes. But, a girl can dream! Maybe Disney got wind of the HUGE crowd they drew in at the Indy Irish Fest this past weekend (OK was as amazing as ever and the crowd was super into them) ;-)

Polydweller

I see all the glee, but outside of the Off Kilter site (now not available due to exceeding bandwidth) there is nothing I can find to confirm this. Has anybody got anything official cause without that hard to know whether to believe it.

ABQ

I see all the glee, but outside of the Off Kilter site (now not available due to exceeding bandwidth) there is nothing I can find to confirm this. Has anybody got anything official cause without that hard to know whether to believe it.
Exactly, I'm not jumping for joy unless some of those very well informed folks with things around Epcot like @Alektronic or @articos chime in, I'm going to just assume it's a holiday hiatus until something concrete comes out.

RSoxNo1

Off Kilter plays at Holidays Around the World as the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs... I'm not seeing anything indicating that this change is anything more than the normal seasonal change.

Dizknee_Phreek

Off Kilter plays at Holidays Around the World as the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs... I'm not seeing anything indicating that this change is anything more than the normal seasonal change.
Only some of the Off Kilter members perform in CHV. And seeing as some of them have gone on to other full-time jobs, I'm not even sure how many of them will be able to perform this holiday season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom