'Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar' concept art and construction at Disney Springs The Landing

Safari Sangria

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 294

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
One thing I want a little clarity on.
Is the glass shown in the menu for the "anything goes" a purchasable glass, or just artists embellishments?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
It states served in a souvenir glass. But in the pics & review WDWMagic posted their drinks weren't in souvenir glasses, so its probable they don't have them in stock yet.
Thanks. I saw it listed as one of the glasses available for purchase on Twitter, but I hadn't seen a picture of one of them.
I think that the picture in the menu looks quite awesome (even though she's my least favorite Jones girl, even including Elsa the Nazi) and I want to see how it holds up to the artists' rendition.

YodaMan

One thing I want a little clarity on.
Is the glass shown in the menu for the "anything goes" a purchasable glass, or just artists embellishments?

I know that for Trader Sam's, they didn't get the souvenir cups until the official opening date and even then most sold out right away. Hoping that is in fact the cup for the Anything Goes because I will do anything to get my hands on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom