Captain America appears at Contemporary Resort for corp event

djkidkaz

I'm starting to see Marvel merch in the parks. I noticed some in Disney Traders at Epcot just the other day. Most of it was Avengers merch.

ToTBellHop

The contract only counts inside the parks. Which is why they had those Marvel themed monorails (which couldn't go into Epcot, btw) and the Marvel store at DTD.
They could probably get away with a Marvel character meal at a resort if they wanted. I don't know that they want to, though.

Cmdr_Crimson

They could probably get away with a Marvel character meal at a resort if they wanted. I don't know that they want to, though.
tumblr_inline_nefur7NOki1sdsxng.jpg

Matt_Black

They've been selling the Marvel DVDs in the park shops for at least 2 years, because I saw Iron Man 3 for sale at both Epcot & DHS in 2013.

champdisney

DHS has been selling Marvel bobbleheads, shirts, comics and keychains that are directly linked from the comics since Disney's purchase. I don't recall seeing any MCU merch in the parks besides DTD but I believe the ones who have seen it. Anyways, I personally wouldn't read too much into Capt and Co. coming to WDW. Corporation parties always gets the good stuff...

JIMINYCR

Corporate events can get more leeway with their "guest performers" because its a one time appearance. But if character dining with Marvel characters ever were to begin on a regular basis.... yeah that would be a big hit with kids.... and adults.

Animaniac93-98

Could they get away with a Marvel character meal if they avoided usuing the brand name and specifically theming the restaurant to Marvel?

Wouldn't be surprised to see a Marvel character meal at one of the resorts

But which one would they put it in? None of them would really make much thematic sense. Even Contemporary would be stretching it.

asianway

Original Poster
Could they get away with a Marvel character meal if they avoided usuing the brand name and specifically theming the restaurant to Marvel?

But which one would they put it in? None of them would really make much thematic sense. Even Contemporary would be stretching it.
Could be something in Springs too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom