Neverland Tunnels in Disney Springs?

djkidkaz

The permits for this do show an "underground" area under AC and the walkway, but not STK.

This is referred to as being above ground in the permits.

edison2jpg-jpg.104184

The other two are below ground...

Why do the pink lines go out into the water?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Why do the pink lines go out into the water?

Short answer: Just ignore the pink line going out into the water.

Long answer: These maps were generated by a piece of software I wrote to plot survey coordinates onto maps from the Orange County Property Appraiser site. The survey coordinates all start from the corner of a PLSS sub division, so my program draws that line which is the pink line going out into the water.

toolsnspools

Short answer: Just ignore the pink line going out into the water.

Long answer: These maps were generated by a piece of software I wrote to plot survey coordinates onto maps from the Orange County Property Appraiser site. The survey coordinates all start from the corner of a PLSS sub division, so my program draws that line which is the pink line going out into the water.
Start with a known point, and then draw to all the consecutive points from the document. Brilliant!

Disneyhead'71

I agree. Seems too simplistic.

I was thinking of something AC related but I couldn't decide if I would appreciate the connection or feel like a knife was in my back over AC's removal. haha.
Being "Springs" related, maybe something like The Aquaduct.

I mean, what does Neverland have to do with Disney Springs? Seems random Disney to me. Like they pulled a name out of a hat.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

I mean, what does Neverland have to do with Disney Springs? Seems random Disney to me. Like they pulled a name out of a hat.

If the themeing matches the name, I am cool with it. Maybe theme came before the name?

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster

and calling it "tunnels" seems a bit "durr". Find an old speakeasy type name and give it the old Disney Springs tie in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom