DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

wannabeBelle

First off as many of you know I am a HUGE Mulch fan and have been so for many years. That having been said, the estimate on the arrival of the new entertainment offerings seems to be about 2020/2021. Why take the band out now?? And as speculated on this thread, I am sure there will be more closures before we are done with that. Those closures can be based on location, which sounds reasonable. Mulch is VERY portable and the truck and any of the items that are associated with the band are very easily moved and stored elsewhere. This has not been the best day of my Disney experiences. I have spent most of the day crying on and off, for the loss of one of my favorite acts, but also for the loss of several amazingly talented cast members who I am friendly with. These are people with families and people who depend on them, so let us keep them in your good thoughts for continued success. Marie

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
First off as many of you know I am a HUGE Mulch fan and have been so for many years. That having been said, the estimate on the arrival of the new entertainment offerings seems to be about 2020/2021. Why take the band out now?? And as speculated on this thread, I am sure there will be more closures before we are done with that. Those closures can be based on location, which sounds reasonable. Mulch is VERY portable and the truck and any of the items that are associated with the band are very easily moved and stored elsewhere. This has not been the best day of my Disney experiences. I have spent most of the day crying on and off, for the loss of one of my favorite acts, but also for the loss of several amazingly talented cast members who I am friendly with. These are people with families and people who depend on them, so let us keep them in your good thoughts for continued success. Marie

I also will miss them but like the lights everything. Is falling to budget cuts so the park will make its numbers

In a probably futile effort to pump the stock price Staggs announced that TWDC would be INCREASING the stock repurchases

For crying out loud build something already TPWMNBN has proven that works

DisDan

I also will miss them but like the lights everything. Is falling to budget cuts so the park will make its numbers

In a probably futile effort to pump the stock price Staggs announced that TWDC would be INCREASING the stock repurchases

For crying out loud build something already TPWMNBN has proven that works
That's precisely what they are gearing up to do.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
That's precisely what they are gearing up to do.
Yet not a single permit has been pulled and with the lights management is ensuring that the show can never be resurrected

So once again WDW is cutting things with no replacement. The lights were a driver for our annual Christmas trip as I'm sure they were for many other families we will be there this year to see them off. Next year perhaps a new holiday destination

Nubs70

Things are ramping up. Things are being accelerated.

Things are going to happen sooner than originally planned and more will happen at the same time. Hence changes we're starting to see.
And hopefully the SW marketing blitz will not over saturate and the films will meet or exceed expectations.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I hate to quote lil Joey Stalin here.... But you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.

Disney will have to sacrifice things to for the greater good.
Yes they will provided they actually build anything in the swamp kingdom instead of cutting things collect a bonus or two and leave the ensuing disaster for the next team

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom