Adults, are you dressing up for MNSSHP?

• Yes

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

PlaneCrazy1978

Original Poster
So my wife and I have been going to MNSSHP for years now, and we finally decided to take the plunge and wear costumes this year. We are going as Cleopatra and an Egyptian pharaoh. Was wondering how many other adults will be wearing costumes as well, and what you will all be wearing!

Andy_0410

Anakin skywalker
Thought would go for a Star Wars theme this year (even though there will prob be loads of people dressed like that)
Been before as captain jack sparrow and Spider-Man... Love it!!

Jneltner

My Family is going Star Wars Theme.....
Dad - Darth Vador
Mom - R2D2
Son (4 Yr Old) - Luke Skywalker
Son (4 Months) - Yoda

HROq1B1.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'm going as Harrietta Potter, Harry's older, long lost twin sister whose House is Ravenclaw (she's the SMART twin, lol). However, my wizard's cap will have ears on it. And my wand will be at the ready if anyone misbehaves.

If it's too hot to wear my robe, then it will be a Disney Halloween shirt and Halloween ears.

The rest of my party will be Mr. & Mrs. Incredible.

Andy_0410

My Family is going Star Wars Theme.....
Dad - Darth Vador
Mom - R2D2
Son (4 Yr Old) - Luke Skywalker
Son (4 Months) - Yoda

HROq1B1.jpg
Awesome!!
What night you guys going?
Won't be there till November 1
Thinking it might be a bit chilly by then so will have a Jedi robe too

Kaznagan

Sept 20th - i was going to go as ursula but when i picked up my skirt i ordered and got made it looked nothing like how i wanted it so i ordered a costume so im going as Spider girl.
the rest of my party are going as Minnie Mouse (keep an eye out for very blinged out shoes), Alice, and a Witch.

DizneyPryncess

October 6th here - I will be dressing up! My daughter is being Tinkerbell, and my son is being tick tock croc if it's cool enough in the evening. The costume is a bit on the heavy side for the heat. I'm being Wendy, and still trying to convince my husband to be Peter Pan or Captain Hook. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom