'Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar' concept art and construction at Disney Springs The Landing

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, Aug 23. A tree and other plantings have been installed in the front of The Hangar Bar. The "hangar doors" on either side of the front entrance were installed. The frosted glass panes will be lit from behind. Although I don't have a photo, the back deck has metal tables and chairs, reminiscent of aircraft aluminum.

IMG_5981.JPG

IMG_5982.JPG

IMG_5984.JPG

dstrawn9889

have those on the tops of telephone poles just off of MCNs primary runway... it is just to mark a possible hazard in the glide path. not necessarily 200 foot...

Last edited:

dstrawn9889

no i understood the joke perfectly... it the same type a rose and crowners shtick. before it gets out of hand needed a bit of reality thrown in

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
hmm they might have some soft openings while I am there then, will have to go down have a look see, try and get some pics to post.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
hmm they might have some soft openings while I am there then, will have to go down have a look see, try and get some pics to post.
It looks like before the 22nd it will be tests with cast only, but you never know.

jt04

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom