Disney Springs tenant watch

bhg469

News as of today, Sept 2. Disney Springs will ultimately have a Mexican restaurant, somewhere in the new construction. There will be 13 restaurants within Disney Springs. Source: Senior Disney management.
sounds cool but will there be 13 new restaurants?

Mouse Detective

News as of today, Sept 2. Disney Springs will ultimately have a Mexican restaurant, somewhere in the new construction. There will be 13 restaurants within Disney Springs. Source: Senior Disney management.
Remember that there was a rumor a couple months ago that Bongo's was going to be converted into a Mexican restaurant.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I assume that is 13 new restaurants, since Downtown Disney already has at least 13 restaurants.

roj2323

This is true, but, Chipotle is affordable counter service that is pretty tasty as well. I'm not advocating for it being in downtown dosney, but you'd be hard pressed to argue that the quality of Chipotle is below that of earl of sandwich.

I'll take Moe's over Chipotle any day. That said I would really prefer they avoid Chain's in favor of more unique offerings.

djkidkaz

I'll take Moe's over Chipotle any day. That said I would really prefer they avoid Chain's in favor of more unique offerings.

Chipotle is going in to Celebration just down the road from Disney so I doubt there will be another one at Disney Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom