Disney's Hollywood Studios about to get its version of a Blue Sky Cellar preview center

Skooterkid

I would love for this to happen! It's always been kinda cool to stumble upon the Blue Sky Cellar at DCA and watch the video and enjoy the exhibits, and same can be said for the displays at the end of the OMD walkthrough. This will totally get everyone excited about Avatarland and whatever is coming to DHS. This addition should make the culling of two attractions slightly less painful.

wdizneew

I think they should keep One Man's Dream open and convert the theater into the Blue Sky Cellar. That way guests can walk through and learn about the history of Disney and then see an exhibit for the future of the park. It would make sense since they have all those models of DisneySea, Animal Kingdom, DCA etc before you enter the theater.

Kman101

I think they should keep One Man's Dream open and convert the theater into the Blue Sky Cellar. That way guests can walk through and learn about the history of Disney and then see an exhibit for the future of the park. It would make sense since they have all those models of DisneySea, Animal Kingdom, DCA etc before you enter the theater.

While I agree about keeping OMD, it sounds like that building would be slated for something else, hence why it would close and now it sounds like they could be merging the concept of OMD in with the Blue Sky Cellar concept. It makes sense, actually. I'd have to imagine a lot of what was in OMD would move to the new Blue Sky Cellar, but that's just my speculation.

dreamscometrue

This would be fantastic. I love looking at models, maps, architectural plans, elevations, renderings, etc., in general. I've slowly and carefully read each of my 4 Imagineering Field Guides at least twice, along with all the other books I have on Imagineering. Fun stuff!

ToInfinityAndBeyond

While I agree about keeping OMD, it sounds like that building would be slated for something else, hence why it would close and now it sounds like they could be merging the concept of OMD in with the Blue Sky Cellar concept. It makes sense, actually. I'd have to imagine a lot of what was in OMD would move to the new Blue Sky Cellar, but that's just my speculation.

It would also appease some of the folks who are upset at seeing OMD leaving. Those models are still fun to look at, even if the attractions are already open.

JimboJones123

I also love that the preview video is on loop at Blue Sky. You can drop in and put without being trapped in the corner of a building waiting for a show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom