Favorite Sports Teams

rsoxguy

Oh boy, living in the past, what a comeback lol.
Oh boy, gloating about a three game series between two teams that are in 4th and 5th place within their division. What a starter lol.

Do you see how that sounds? I came to goof around rather than to take part in a spitting contest.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
This is true, in the case of San Fran though they seem to do it every other year. Winning 3 championships in the span of 5 years is scary.

Disnee4Me

Probably about as well as the three World Series victories that the Orioles have experienced in the 2000's. Oh, wait, that was the Red Sox. How insensitive of me. So sorry. :p
Three? There was what 2003 or 04 and one other 2006 or 07? Am I missing the third one?

SAV

NHL: The 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks
MLB: Chicago White Sox and St. Louis Cardinals(Because they are the North Side baseball team's biggest rivals)
NFL: Da Bears
NBA: Da Bulls
NCAA: don't care about college sports

rsoxguy

Three? There was what 2003 or 04 and one other 2006 or 07? Am I missing the third one?

I had purposely attempted to remain away from this thread but I received an alert as to your quote and came in to find your question. In my lifetime:

2004 against the St. Louis Cardinals.
2007 against the Colorado Rockies.
2013 against the St. Louis Cardinals.

aw14

A relocated NYer here

MLB- Yankees <let the booing commence>
NFL- Jets
NCAA- Notre Dame <always on NBC 4 as a kid>

Don't watch much else

Disnee4Me

I had purposely attempted to remain away from this thread but I received an alert as to your quote and came in to find your question. In my lifetime:

2004 against the St. Louis Cardinals.
2007 against the Colorado Rockies.
2013 against the St. Louis Cardinals.
How did I miss the 2013? Maybe it's because I'm a Yankee fan ... :p LOL

Jimmy Thick

NFL- Chicago Bears

MLB- Chicago Cubs

NHL- Your World Champion Chicago Blackhawks.

EPL- Manchester United

And last but not least.

NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers. My son just got a football scholarship so we do the Bucky now.

Jimmy Thick- NBA? Nah...

LdyApxr

NFL Steeler Gal here(even though I am a born and raised NorCal Gal and spent the last 15yrs 45min from SF/OAK where it is almost illegal not to be a Niner/Raider fan)

NBA - Nada. 45min from Sac and the only thing I go to the arena for is concerts

MLB - Nope

NHL - Got Nothin'

Now something not a "team" sport in the literal sense because your teammate is the first person you want to beat, MotoGP racing. 1 man, 1 bike, 18 other competitors all out for their own win. Valentino Rossi, the GOAT and Yamaha machinery it really does not get any better.

My sons are Steeler fans, my sister is a Steeler fan and my husband cares nothing about football but he is from MI so really, you can't blame him....

LdyApxr

Oh and I am pretty sure that the Battle of the Bay 1989, was not actually an Earthquake but a crack in the earth set forth to unleash the Evil that is known as my oldest niece since she was born two days later and no one has any explanation better than that for her birth. LOL(I say that with all love and affection, as it is a family joke that she and I do not like each other)

Bparso87

Nfl steelers but have lost interest lately
Mlb pirates
Nhl pens favorite team of all season ticket holder
Nba golden state always like there colors when I was younger glad to see them do good

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
MLB - Miami Marlins
NBA - Miami Heat
NHL - FLORIDA PANTHERS!

(I don't like football that much)
NFL- Miami Dolphins
NCAA - Miami Hurricanes and whatever college I go to next year

MadMax11

I'm late to the game, but here goes:

MLB: Astros
NBA: Rockets
NFL: Texans
NCAA: Baylor
EPL: Everton

I love the NHL, but it's really difficult for me to have a rooting interest when there's not a team playing in my city. I end up picking a team when the playoffs start and go from there. As long as Dallas never wins, I'm cool with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom