Photo Packages

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
Does anyone have the current prices for photo packages on board a 7 night cruise?

Is there a discount for preordering?

sweetpee_1993

Does anyone have the current prices for photo packages on board a 7 night cruise?

Is there a discount for preordering?
I just noticed nobody has answered you. I don't come here very often but I thought I'd lend a hand in case you never found the info you were looking for.

There is a 15% discount for pre-ordering the digital or digital+prints package. The pricing is tiered based on length of cruise. Follow this link & select your sailing for all the options:

http://www.mycruisephotos.com/DCL/?utm_source=Photography&utm_medium=Disney&utm_campaign=Photography

For a 7-night cruise the all-inclusive photo cd is $295.95. If you want the photo cd + all the prints in your folio it's an additional $100. If you pre-purchase but then discover onboard that you don't have enough good pictures to make the cd worthwhile I've read that it is possible to get a refund. It's nice to know there's that option. It is a lot of $$ to throw down hoping its money well-spent. We pre-purchased the cd only for our 14-night Panama Canal and feel we got our money's worth.

Good luck to you!

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
I just noticed nobody has answered you. I don't come here very often but I thought I'd lend a hand in case you never found the info you were looking for.

There is a 15% discount for pre-ordering the digital or digital+prints package. The pricing is tiered based on length of cruise. Follow this link & select your sailing for all the options:

http://www.mycruisephotos.com/DCL/?utm_source=Photography&utm_medium=Disney&utm_campaign=Photography

For a 7-night cruise the all-inclusive photo cd is $295.95. If you want the photo cd + all the prints in your folio it's an additional $100. If you pre-purchase but then discover onboard that you don't have enough good pictures to make the cd worthwhile I've read that it is possible to get a refund. It's nice to know there's that option. It is a lot of $$ to throw down hoping its money well-spent. We pre-purchased the cd only for our 14-night Panama Canal and feel we got our money's worth.

Good luck to you!
Thank you so much for answering me. We are going to preorder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom