2015 WDWMagic Family Cruise

lebeau

I am assuming that you contacted the itinerary planning office. Pop me an email so I can see what I can do

Pam

It's no big deal. The two things we asked about were:

1. To see if we could get tickets for the Frozen M&G. They said no, but we'd get first crack at them since we get to board first. So now we just have to make sure we get there early

2. To see if there was anything they could do about the luggage tags which were delayed. They said no but we received them in the mail yesterday so that's taken care of.

I didn't really expect them to be able to help in either case, but I figured I'd try anyway. I would have been impressed if they had been able to accommodate either one of the requests. I'm not at all upset that they couldn't (or wouldn't). Hopefully they can wow us during the actual cruise.

I have read that in some cases the concierge desk will get the meet and greet tickets for you without making you stop at Deck 5 on your way in. If they can manage that, they will be off to a good start. ;)

mammaminnie

It's cruise day!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 55

lebeau

Thanks everyone for a wonderful first cruise. The girls were blown away. We're all dealing with Disney Dream withdrawal this morning. Also, I can't believe the amazing things we got from our fish extender friends. You guys really went way beyond anything I was expecting. If we do it again, I'm going to have to up my game. It was really nice meeting everyone at the reception. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

Last edited:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for a wonderful first cruise. The girls were blown away. We're all dealing with Disney Dream withdrawal this morning. Also, I can't believe the amazing things we got from our fish extender friends. You guys really went way beyond anything I was expecting. If we do it again, I'm going to have to up my game. It was really nice meeting everyone at the reception. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.
It was wonderful meeting you and your family. I am going to try to get the group photo scanned in and uploaded although I may need help. @wdwmagic We do have the one planned for next September but we may need to get another one together before then!!

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom