Auntie Claire at 50's Prime Time Cafe

Eljay

Does anybody know if the fabulous Auntie Claire is still waiting tables at the 50's Prime Time Cafe at the Studios? I have enjoyed her so much in the past & I'm hoping to be able to request her on my upcoming trip. :animwink:

GenerationX

We were lucky enough to have our meal served by Auntie Claire when we were there last year. We got such a kick out of her!

Anyway Eljay, as of August, 2003, she was still there.

Upvote 0

Eljay

Original Poster
Thanks Guys! I have had other servers at the Prime Time that were very nice & efficient, but not nearly as funny as Auntie Claire. We were actually crying we were laughing so hard. Have you ever heard the duet she sings with one of the male "family members" of "Those Were The Days" from All In The Family? She could break glass when she hits the high notes! :lol:
If she's not there, we'll ask for Uncle Dave!

Upvote 0

Claire Rose

Does anybody know if the fabulous Auntie Claire is still waiting tables at the 50's Prime Time Cafe at the Studios? I have enjoyed her so much in the past & I'm hoping to be able to request her on my upcoming trip. :animwink:
Can’t believe I’m finding this but … HI! Thanks for the kind words my Angel ❣️🥰🙏🏼. You can find me (your Auntie Claire who still serves up some yummy stuff…)… In The Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe (next to Liberty Tree Tavern). Hope to see you there!!! Hope all’s well and especially hope to see you there! 🥰

Upvote 0

Claire Rose

Thanks Guys! I have had other servers at the Prime Time that were very nice & efficient, but not nearly as funny as Auntie Claire. We were actually crying we were laughing so hard. Have you ever heard the duet she sings with one of the male "family members" of "Those Were The Days" from All In The Family? She could break glass when she hits the high notes! :lol:
If she's not there, we'll ask for Uncle Dave!
Can’t believe I’m seeing this years later. —How sweet of you to mention my singing qualities ahhh yes… my voice that has been known to reach other countries if the wind is blowing just the right direction 😄 thanks for these kind words everyone 🥰. Mom needed my room for her ever growing garden club collection so I moved to Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant where I serve up some yummy all you can eat fare! Come see me there Id love to reminisce about the good ole days (and sprinkle some pixie dust…) sadly I don’t sing much these days (after I broke Mom’s best crystal glasses hitting a few to many high notes while standing by her China cabinets). All the best to all of you my sweet Angels.

Upvote 0

MeepMo

We had Auntie Claire the last time we went there. Years and years ago! She was AWESOME! We absolutely loved her. We took our picture with her before we left. She has been a topic of conversation here and there in our family over the years. We love reliving those memories.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom