Quicksilver Tours and Transportation

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
If you are planning on a Disney Cruise, Walt Disney World visit or Universal Stay anytime soon, we have the best way for you to get where you need to go.

• Don't waste money on a rental car when all you are going to do is drive from the airport to your hotel.

• Less expensive than a taxi ride and check out all the special extras:

Meet and greet service.
Luggage assistance.
Free 30 minutes grocery stop (for round trips only).
No extra charge for car seats or booster seats.
No credit cards needed to hold your reservation.
No cancellation fees if canceled within 48hours of arrival.
No late or early pick-up fees.
All tolls and airport parking are included.
24 hours online reservations.
All major credit cards are accepted.

• Start your vacation off right by letting Quicksilver meet and greet you at the airport and quickly whisk you away to your destination!

We personally recommend Quicksilver, and have used them on several occasions. They have excellent rates and very dependable service. Quicksilver's reservations center is open 7 days a week from 8 AM to 8 PM EST. Call them at 1-888-GO-TO-WDW or submit an email request from their site http://www.quicksilver-tours.com.

DryCreek

Some sample fares would have been a nice addition to the post.

Especially for me - I am booking the final part of a Universal Studios vacation in May and already have hotel/airfare/park admission/meal deal reservations covered.

MCO to Royal Pacific Hotel, R/T.

BuddyThomas

I made my reservation today. Website was down much of the day but the gentleman on the phone could not have been friendlier. It is also worth noting that their prices seem to be about $5.00 cheaper than a few of the major competitors.

WDW_Jon

Any recent good feedback for these guys?
Planning on using them from Sanford to WDW round trip.
Always used mears when arriving from UK and been happy but less than helpful this time and quite pricey!

BuddyThomas

Take that as a no then! :oops:
Just got back and could not be happier with their service. They were excellent and I highly recommend them. In fact,last week at this exact time, I was in one of their cars headed for the Boardwalk.
:(
Our plane landed 15 minutes early and I thought we would have to wait, but nope. Our driver was standing in baggage claim with a sign with my name on it. Free 30 minute grocery stop was a great perk as well. On the return trip, our driver was there 10 minutes early.

All in all, extremely excellent service.

WDW_Jon

Just got back and could not be happier with their service. They were excellent and I highly recommend them. In fact,last week at this exact time, I was in one of their cars headed for the Boardwalk.
Our plane landed 15 minutes early and I thought we would have to wait, but nope. Our driver was standing in baggage claim with a sign with my name on it. Free 30 minute grocery stop was a great perk as well. On the return trip, our driver was there 10 minutes early.

Great! Thanks for that! Was hoping for a recent review as all the stuff I read is months back!

Appreciate your reply! Hope you had a great trip! :)

BraveSK14

Do you match prices of your competition? The company we always use is completely booked on the day we arrive to Orlando. We will be using them for all other transfers, but need to find transportation from the airport. You are WAY more expensive. I am interested in luxury SUV.

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor

Hey,

So glad you had a good time with us and enjoyed our services.
Thanks for the nice review.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Do you match prices of your competition? The company we always use is completely booked on the day we arrive to Orlando. We will be using them for all other transfers, but need to find transportation from the airport. You are WAY more expensive. I am interested in luxury SUV.

Hi,

No, we do not price match, sorry. With over 200 companies in Orlando it is virtually impossible to do so.
We believe our rates are extremely competitive and honest; hardly WAY more than the majority of reputable companies we know of.
We have an A+ at the BBB and our good reputation speaks volumes. Be sure to compare apples to apples too (i.e. type of vehicle (our SUVs are Escalades), extra services, meet and greet, free stop for groceries on airport round trips, free car and booster seats, etc...).

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

WDW_Jon

Used these guys for a Return trip from Sanford to the WDW Dolphin (2 week trip) and all went perfectly... On time, decent van and grocery stop was a great help...

Highly recommend :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom