mine ride for BIG PEOPLE..

dedeldm

I think that info helps more then peoples heights and weights ... everyone is built just a bit different. Where I carry most of my weight around my midsection but someone else might carry all their weight in their legs which would make this ride totally impossible.

I'm thinking I might be able to ride this.. though I'm still super nervous about even trying. I used to LOVE roller coasters of a all sorts but gave up on them when I put on weight about 10 yrs ago because I'm too insanely scared to be turned away for being too big.
Did you ever get to ride??

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
has anyone found out if there is a cart outside to see if you fit? or a copy of the ride vehicle? or even just the safety bar? something so that you can test your self to see if YOU FIT?
I walked by the entrance to mine train this evening and did not see a testing ride vehicle. I wasn't looking hard for it, but I was thinking as I walked by it would be nice if they had one as we have FP for it next week.

Victor Kelly

My friemd who is 6'4" could not ride, he is all legs. He is also a bigger dude, and heavy. Yet my other friend who is roughly the same height but shorter legs and similar weight could ride. As I understand it, it is really a person by person thing. It would be nice if there was a row or two that could handle the bigger (not necessarily fat) people. Lets face it some people are just bigger than the rest of us. And it is not really fair that a few due to natural body shape cannot ride. However, life isnt really fair.........

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My friemd who is 6'4" could not ride, he is all legs. He is also a bigger dude, and heavy. Yet my other friend who is roughly the same height but shorter legs and similar weight could ride. As I understand it, it is really a person by person thing. It would be nice if there was a row or two that could handle the bigger (not necessarily fat) people. Lets face it some people are just bigger than the rest of us. And it is not really fair that a few due to natural body shape cannot ride. However, life isnt really fair.........
I'm 6'2 pushing 300 (I may be over thatcliff having spent a week already at WDW). I wear a 32 inseam. I will let you know how I fare.

Last edited:

Victor Kelly

I'm 6'2 pushing 300 (I may be over tat cliff having spent a week already at WDW). I wear a 32 inseam. I will let you know how I fare.

Where do you carry most of your weight? I have my issues, 170, 5'10". I don't have as much flexibility in my back and legs as I used to because I have been hurt too many times. For me, the hips were snug, not tight, but snug. And I felt as if my legs were pushed up while sitting, I too have a 30-32 inseem depending on cut.

Disneydreamer23

Lots of conflicting stories :( I guess since people the same size have different experiences it's based on where your weight is. So... Is it all about how large your legs are or how far your tummy sticks out?? Also, any experience here on Kali since they've changed to the individual seat belts? Going next week. I'm a women's size 24, about 28o and 5'6". Help! ;)) first trip and hoping to ride everything with my kids.
I am5"6 220 pounds and I had plenty of room on both! Have fun!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Where do you carry most of your weight? I have my issues, 170, 5'10". I don't have as much flexibility in my back and legs as I used to because I have been hurt too many times. For me, the hips were snug, not tight, but snug. And I felt as if my legs were pushed up while sitting, I too have a 30-32 inseem depending on cut.
Fairly evenly distributed.

dedeldm

Rode mine train today. No issues. Found it super comfortable!! I'm 5'6" 275 lbs women's size 24. Totally dreaded it and it was FINE. LOVED IT.

aw14

I am5'11" 205. I have ridden it many times without issue. I have very broad shoulders and chest and have not had any issue at all

PAW PAW 70

6'4" about 240 lbs. with a bad leg that doesn't bend all the way back. I was able to ride very tight and uncomfortable won't ride this year!

brb1006

I really loved this ride, it's one of the only roller coasters rides that I would love to go on over and over again next to Space Mountain. Since I have a phobia for roller coasters that are very high up and I enjoy roller coasters that are indoor (Since you don't have to worry about the height) unlike the majority of thrill rides in Six Flags.

bjlc57

Original Poster
well I started this thread.. I am going back in 3 weeks.. does anyone know if there is a test log to sit in to see if I fit? I really do want to ride this ride once in my life..

jlsHouston

well I started this thread.. I am going back in 3 weeks.. does anyone know if there is a test log to sit in to see if I fit? I really do want to ride this ride once in my life..
My boyfriend is 26 and 6'1, with a gut and he fits fine although his legs are kinda cramped. Just try again and good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom