Youth Group ticket price increase went up 40%

hopemax

Are these the YES tickets? As regular ticket prices have climbed, I definitely saw a lot more DISboards type people explaining how to get these tickets to try to save some money. So its not a shock that it Disney saw a spike in sales of this type, that they would address is. A 40% hike would make me think it was a big spike.

Matt_Black

Now, are these the tickets that the cheerleading groups get? Given how they seem to be second only to Brazilian tour groups in the amount of enmity garnered by posters here, it's possible that Disney raised prices in a way to cut down on some of the complaints without actually having to address the issue.

Lucky

Now, are these the tickets that the cheerleading groups get? Given how they seem to be second only to Brazilian tour groups in the amount of enmity garnered by posters here, it's possible that Disney raised prices in a way to cut down on some of the complaints without actually having to address the issue.
I don't think it would price them out. If they're paying more they'll just feel that much more entitled to behave however they want.

PhotoDave219

Nah, just get more money out of them

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
True. I hate how some of these groups ruin it for the rest of us. Baffles my mind that coaches/directors/teachers don't make their teams act accordingly. I've made my kids do lunges at the hotel for trying to act like fools. I don't play games like that. No. Mam.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom