Which is your LEAST Favorite Park?

Animaniac93-98

Animal Kingdom. Wasted potential since day 1 and a limited number of exhibits and attractions, several of which are in poor shape.

Haven't been since 2007 and don't really have any desire to go back. Not sure if Avatar and Rivers of Light will change that.

FettFan

Oh my mistake. I did not realize that this thread decides what is and what isn't. I was totally to wrong to think it was about everyone's personal opinion about what is their least favorite park. :rolleyes:

Well now you know mine. Animal Kingdom: planned as an experience, but constructed as a zoo. And I'm not going to spend my vacation time staring at the exact same animals I've seen in similar habitats at zoos throughout the United States.

DHS might be a half-day park, but it's still head and shoulders better than DAK's half-hour park.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Well now you know mine. Animal Kingdom: planned as an experience, but constructed as a zoo. And I'm not going to spend my vacation time staring at the exact same animals I've seen in similar habitats at zoos throughout the United States.

DHS might be a half-day park, but it's still head and shoulders better than DAK's half-hour park.

Thanks for your opinion.

disney4life2008

EPCOT and HS have become a bore for me. Matter of fact, if it was not for fish and chips at the uk Pavilion i doubt i would have made it there last week. Hs is the absolute worst, fantasmic is garbage (i was ruined after experiencing woc at dlr).

hth1917

I could make a case to myself for DHS, AK, or maybe even Epcot as my least favorite.

Epcot: Such a poor, pale shadow of EPCOT Center, which actually would be my favorite of the four if it still existed. Future World is probably the most depressing place in WDW to me. I still visit for World Showcase, though.

DHS: Really struggling to find itself. Too many shows (that have been running too long) and not enough rides. Closed attractions. However, the park has one of my top attractions in Tower of Terror, and I also enjoy RnRC, even though it's too short. And Star Tours 2.0 is a huge improvement.

Which leaves AK. Absolutely beautiful park (especially Asia) but experience-wise, surprisingly empty. KRR may be the worst attraction in WDW (worse than Stitch, I think). Broken Yeti. Hot, humid. I'm a local AP holder, and I never go. So I guess AK would be my answer.

Blackie Pueblo

I was thinking this was going to be really easy to answer but in truth it's hard for me to decicde. There have been a lot of good points and with my own assesments I always come back to HS and AK. As a rabid movie fan HS is rather insulting. The Backlot tour was always pretty much a joke to me. A bad joke. I love TOT (just the theming alone is amazing) and Rockn Roller Coaster is fun but I don't go out of my way to ride that one. My wife and I enjoy the Beauty and the Beast Show but Lights Motor Action or whatever bores me. The Indiana Jones show was fun the first two times Ive seen it now it bores me. Toy Story Mania is ALWAYS way to busy to ever ride. Shows come and go so fast through this park. Aside from visiting during Christmas or for a short time during Star Wars Weekends there isn't much to draw me there. A park you visit for just a few hours is not a good park.

AK, in my opinion IS just a glorified Zoo. A nice one but still just a zoo. But there's nothing that much more special than other zoos honestly. EE is fun but not fantastic. It's over way too fast for the time you spend in line. I think Dinosaur is a horrible ride. It's nothing but being shaken in the dark, a flash of light and look a dinosaur, then more shaking around in the dark. I'm not looking forward to the addition to Avatar Land at all. In fact I absolutly hate this idea. If they were going to make a land of made up animals then where is Beastly Kingdom. I'd rather see dragons (which are promoted on the signs) than animals from an overhyped science fiction film.

Cost for these two half day parks is wayyyy too much. If I had to pay money to go (we have Seasonal Passes)to go to either of these two parks I'd think I was ripped off.

Blackie Pueblo

So is it a safe assumption that most of you on this thread only go to MK?

Oh no don't take my complaints as utter disdain for the parks. I still visit HS and AK (especially since the wife loves AK) they are just my least favs. We DO though spend more time at EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.

catmom46

Oh no don't take my complaints as utter disdain for the parks. I still visit HS and AK (especially since the wife loves AK) they are just my least favs. We DO though spend more time at EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.

Ah, got it. :cat: I also love AK, and while I haven't been to HS yet, I guess it's already my least favorite since we only plan to visit a couple times during our July trip to do Fantasmic!, Frozen, and some other shows.

JIMINYCR

So is it a safe assumption that most of you on this thread only go to MK?

NO... The topic was "Which is your LEAST Favorite Park?" I visit them ALL, and enjoy them ALL, including AK, but there are reasons for why AK is my choice for being my least favorite.

JIMINYCR

Sounds like Fun Spot USA over by Old Town which they have the exact coaster..
259574_10150207922882822_154258072821_7082806_7805165_o_resize.jpg

:D:D:D Havent been there in years... I think after I returned from my first Disney trip I couldnt go there anymore. Disney ruined it for me. Now DS still makes a trip over there once in a while with his friends. But nothing there thrills me or compares to what I get at Disney. ;)

catmom46

NO... The topic was "Which is your LEAST Favorite Park?" I visit them ALL, and enjoy them ALL, including AK, but there are reasons for why AK is my choice for being my least favorite.

Yes, I know what the topic is about and I wasn't including you in "most" given your comments. Just making a speculation since no one listed MK as their least favorite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom