Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

aladdin2007

While I dont have a picture, sadly, Downtown Disney has a huge new wall mural on the back side of the Christmas shop that says Arendelle, with the Frozen characters and what looks like the stave church in the background....I would not be surprised to see this or one just like it show up at Epcot soon either on the construction wall or elsewhere...if that mural is any indication at all.....RIP Norway.

FigmentsFangirl

While I dont have a picture, sadly, Downtown Disney has a huge new wall mural on the back side of the Christmas shop that says Arendelle, with the Frozen characters and what looks like the stave church in the background....I would not be surprised to see this or one just like it show up at Epcot soon either on the construction wall or elsewhere...if that mural is any indication at all.....RIP Norway.
You mean that "Greetings from Arendelle" thing at DTD ? Yeah I've seen it, I actually wanted to buy it last time I saw it; it'd fit on one wall in my house perfectly....

Cesar R M

And then the Elsa animatronic will break down and then rumors will swirl that it'll be difficult to fix her because of structure/downtime etc....so they'll resort to using strobe lighting. Disco Elsa anyone?
jzDp0XG.gif

Cesar R M

So Disney will have a separate ticket for this pavilion with separate parking. So you have to pay an up-charge to park at the new lot and another up-charge to meet the ice twins...then still have your Epcot ticket to ride the ride. Am I right?
and order the exclusive dinner package. That only costs 3X times the normal dinner price.

Cesar R M

In the original twitter post there were four shots, these are just two of them. Have there been any recent shots ?

EDIT: why does Tokyo get to make Arendelle as part of their expansion ? Magic Kingdom has LOADS of extra space up behind Small World/Tangled bathrooms!
I dont think its easier to move the entire water systems that are behind Its a Small World and Tangled potties.

Admiral01

Premium Member
I dislike book report rides. Always have.

That sort of lazy imagineering has no place in EPCOT. A book report retelling of Frozen has no more place in Norway than Nemo's lame retelling has any place in The Living Seas. Nemo was a missed opportunity for that pavilion, just as it sounds like Frozen will do nothing to enhance Norway or its incredible culture.

I can't get the experience of Haunted Mansion, Pirates, SpaceShip Earth, The Land, Test Track, Kilimanjaro Safari, Everest, Star Tours, or rides like that from watching a movie on DVD. What I can get from a DVD? A full length retelling of Finding Nemo and Frozen...

Kman101

So Disney will have a separate ticket for this pavilion with separate parking. So you have to pay an up-charge to park at the new lot and another up-charge to meet the ice twins...then still have your Epcot ticket to ride the ride. Am I right?

Shhhh! You've just given them a new way to upcharge and find new ways to gouge the guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom