Searching for an Apartment

ViaMarie

Original Poster
I am a 22 year old women movin to Orlando within the next two months, I have a new job with Walt Disney World. I live in Cleveland, Ohio and having trouble finding a place to live. All the complexes I am looking at look great until I look up reviews and they all seem straight from a horror movie with cockroaches and robberies and horrible staff.

I'd like to be within a 30 minute radius of Magic Kingsom, I will be living by myself, and I'm trying to stay between $600 and $800 (I know this is not the best budget but it's all I can afford). I'd like a place that is safe as I'll be alone. Also if anyone knows of cast discounts that'd be helpful as well.

If anyone knows the area and some apartments, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

JasonDeyoung

Try buena vista place it's right behind the MK and cast parking and they do cm discounts. It was full last I knew but seems pretty popular among cast members

CaptainAmerica

$600 to $800 is going to be tough in that market. Houses are cheap but rentals are generally very expensive because there's such a large transient population. Your best bet might be a roommate.

ViaMarie

Original Poster
$600 to $800 is going to be tough in that market. Houses are cheap but rentals are generally very expensive because there's such a large transient population. Your best bet might be a roommate.
How do you suggest I go about finding a roommate? I'm very cautious about the idea of moving to a new area and living with a stranger. Is there a safe way to go about searching for another caster member?

LRobinson1030

How do you suggest I go about finding a roommate? I'm very cautious about the idea of moving to a new area and living with a stranger. Is there a safe way to go about searching for another caster member?

I hear where you are coming from. I am moving back to the World end of next month but am having issues. I'm looking for roommate(s). Keep me posted if you are open to that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom