Star Wars Rebels at DHS

sbkline

Original Poster
This is our first trip to WDW during Star Wars weekends, and as I was doing my FP+ this morning for May 29, I made a FP for a Star Wars Rebels event. My son is into that show and I have actually taken an interest as well. But since I have never been during SWW before, I was wondering if someone could clue me in what that even is all about? Is it a meet and greet? A performance? How long does it last? Are there multiple showings, or just one per day? There was only one time offered for a FP, so I didn't know if all the other times were taken, or if that was just the only time they have.

Eckert

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a sort of panel discussion with the voice actor from Rebels who will be there that day. They'll talk about the show and behind the scene things like that, I'm not entirely sure if it's best for young children, but I'm pretty sure they'll recognize whoever happens to be there that week's voice.

And they do have an Ezra and Sabine character, but I'm not quite sure where they appear for meet and greets.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
@Eckert is most likely correct, but if you could give me the actual name of the show (eg Obi Wan and Beyond, Visit to the Maul, etc) I might be able to find out the details.

Eckert

@Eckert is most likely correct, but if you could give me the actual name of the show (eg Obi Wan and Beyond, Visit to the Maul, etc) I might be able to find out the details.
I've got a fastpass for it too, it's just called "STAR WARS - Rebels".

I'm assuming they can't stick with a certain since there's a different Rebels VA visiting every week.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I've got a fastpass for it too, it's just called "STAR WARS - Rebels".

I'm assuming they can't stick with a certain since there's a different Rebels VA visiting every week.
It looks like you were right on the money.

This is from the official site.
  • Star Wars Rebels
    Listen closely as stars from Star Wars Rebels reveal the fascinating art of voice acting, as utilized throughout the Star Wars saga and beyond.

Sounds pretty much like the same show the did for Clone Wars.

experiment624

Are there multiple showings, or just one per day? There was only one time offered for a FP, so I didn't know if all the other times were taken, or if that was just the only time they have.

There appears to be only one showing at 1:45 PM at the Theater of the Stars (aka, Beauty and the Beast Amphitheater) This is a new offering, and refers to the series on Disney XD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom