Classic Mini

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
For some reason I have gotten it in my head I would like a Classic Mini to match my current Mini Cooper S. Am I crazy for wanting a mid-eighties Mini?

TomHendricks

Then you're good. I love the Mini Cooper, I would love to own one. My wife said once the kids are out of car seats, then I can get one. Funny, I'm a really tall guy (6'6") but I love small little cars. I currently drive a Mini-Van, my last car before was a Honda Fit.

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
Then you're good. I love the Mini Cooper, I would love to own one. My wife said once the kids are out of car seats, then I can get one. Funny, I'm a really tall guy (6'6") but I love small little cars. I currently drive a Mini-Van, my last car before was a Honda Fit.
I have heard nothing but good things about the Honda Fit, economical car and good use of interior space.

TomHendricks

I love, loved that car. It was way more roomier then people though, it could hold a ton with the seats folded down. It was a pleasure to drive, even a little zippy. My wife thought it was super fun to drive. Unfortunately, having 3 kids under 5 years old forced us to trade it in and get a CR-V.

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
I love, loved that car. It was way more roomier then people though, it could hold a ton with the seats folded down. It was a pleasure to drive, even a little zippy. My wife thought it was super fun to drive. Unfortunately, having 3 kids under 5 years old forced us to trade it in and get a CR-V.
The Honda Fit is kinda the new classic mini. Point A to B nothing is better, however if point c is really far away I might think of a better option.

Daniel Johnson

I will own an old mini within the near future. just gotta find a decent one to import.... I love them. there is a guy here in town I see all the time that has one, such cool cars.

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
I will own an old mini within the near future. just gotta find a decent one to import.... I love them. there is a guy here in town I see all the time that has one, such cool cars.
What is your import strategy? Are you looking at individuals or trying to go through a company like Demuro did?

Daniel Johnson

What is your import strategy? Are you looking at individuals or trying to go through a company like Demuro did?
Strategy...??? Hardly any strategy, I'm honestly still in the honeymoon period... Daydreaming and browsing eBay...
The only idea I have is to share a shipping container with my uncle, he is searching for a defender110 as we speak. It will run about $2500 for shipping since he has a friend that's involved in cargo shipping...or so he says.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom