Quick way to get to Anna and Elsa w/out Fastpass

6laurac

Original Poster
We are going To Disney in May and I was unable to nab a fastpass for the meet and greet to see Anna and Elsa. We are staying off property so I won't be there for early magic hours. I'm looking at the map on the Disney site and trying to locate the easiest and fastest path to get in the standby line.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. We can go any day but don't want to go try late at night. Thanks for the expertise.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
We are going To Disney in May and I was unable to nab a fastpass for the meet and greet to see Anna and Elsa. We are staying off property so I won't be there for early magic hours. I'm looking at the map on the Disney site and trying to locate the easiest and fastest path to get in the standby line.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. We can go any day but don't want to go try late at night. Thanks for the expertise.
We went during Wishes one evening and got through in 20 minutes. I'm not sure if it's always like that, but worth a look at least.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Thanks what is the best route to get to them? Should we go through tomorrow land?
We were already in Fantasyland at the time, so I don't know. Seems like Tomorrowland would be a good way though.
Also, keep looking for FP+, you never know when one might open up.

6laurac

Original Poster
Be there before park opening, be in the front of the group at the turnstiles, get into the park and head straight there.

To funny and true too. I am slightly directional challenged without a map in front of me so I'm also trying to gather information on the best way to get there from rope drop. Maybe I'll just dress my four year old in costume and let her and my Husband go on ahead with the othe Elsa herd and grab a dole whip. ;);)

6laurac

Original Poster
We were already in Fantasyland at the time, so I don't know. Seems like Tomorrowland would be a good way though.
Also, keep looking for FP+, you never know when one might open up.

Thanks! I always say that Hope springs eternal

thomas998

Anyone remember what it was like last year summer when they had the Frozen stuff going on at Studio? Do the lines in MK meet and greet get any lighter when the Studio is doing their Frozen specials?

EmmieSue

AKA: Push and Run!!!

Isn't rope drop in Magic Kingdom actually a series of ropes? The CMs walk you from section to section so that there is none of that? You may have been being sarcastic, but I am curious how it works anyway. xD

Acolli18

Convince your child that Anna and Elsa got caught in a blizzard and weren't able to make it that week...Lines averted ;)

JohnD

Show up at rope drop -- the earlier the better. Let the CMs walk you to A&E. The sooner you arrive at MK before it opens, the better positioning you'll have at the main entrance and the shorter the wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom