2015 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Gomer

Its strange. The preliminary schedule had no Wishes or MSEP scheduled on 9/7. I was sure they'd have a party that night and already booked my trip. This hurts. Gotta go explain to my kid that he doesn't get to see Boo to you because Daddy's an idiot.

nicb88

Its strange. The preliminary schedule had no Wishes or MSEP scheduled on 9/7. I was sure they'd have a party that night and already booked my trip. This hurts. Gotta go explain to my kid that he doesn't get to see Boo to you because Daddy's an idiot.

There's also no Wishes or MSEP on 9/1 and 9/4, so it's definitely odd that they've pushed it back so far. As above, it could be due to Hub construction, though they managed right through the holiday season with it, so I can't understand why they'd find it problematic for the parties.

DisneyGigi

Well, this totally stinks! Booked bounceback hoping the latest date would be Labor Day again. I need that Labor Day to be able to do our 10 days but love that party! Crowds always seem to be higher that week than when we go. :( We already have our DIY costumes ready! Don't know what to do now.. I booked in April last year and the MNSSHP dates were not out, thankful for the early release this year but completely bummed about the dates.

Rook26

I agree, that's when I was planning on booking as well. But when Food and Wine moved back, I had a feeling this would too.
Us too... we leave the afternoon of the 15th. :mad: MNSSHP is my favorite event. Debating whether or not I try to change my plane tickets, add a day on to my reservation, etc? Would be easier if we weren't staying on someone's DVC points... :arghh:

mousehockey37

Did Sept 1st last year not work out too well, or do they just want to have more hub construction finished and out of the way?

Labor Day is later this year. Labor Day was Sept. 1 last year. If they did it that way this year, technically the party would fall before Labor Day, and there's nothing like celebrating Halloween before summer is "unofficially" over.

mousehockey37

This is definitely going to make MK and EPCOT 2 extremely busy places from Mid-September through November.

I wonder if they're going to keep the prices the same, or if they're going to raise them some? Also, knowing that there will probably be the Soiree again, will they add more villains to take the place of the ones that are at the Soiree?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom