Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

note2001

I feel really bad now for pushing this thread off topic. oops.
It wasn't you, if a road map of this thread were made to resemble the conversation, we'd have something akin to a pile of spaghetti noodles.

That said, if you'd like to take responsibility for all the offshoot conversations, we will blindfold you and make you walk the plank... Pushing you off the thread ;) :D

Admiral01

Premium Member
I love the Tower of Terror, but it seems odd to use an attraction that a large proportion of Disney's key demographic cannot experience (and another large proportion wouldn't want to experience) as a park icon.

I think one of the problems is that we think Disney's key demographic is just kids...

wdw71fan

Epcot tombstones.

from what I've heard, you may not have to wait on that .. The LaL monoliths are quite the traffic congestion creators these days.. There have been things circulated suggesting the stainless/etched panels could be remove and tastefully displayed along the walls of the open corridors currently displaying the Epcot 25th information, and then redoing the entryway plaza with some classic prismatic effects :)

note2001

from what I've heard, you may not have to wait on that .. The LaL monoliths are quite the traffic congestion creators these days.. There have been things circulated suggesting the stainless/etched panels could be remove and tastefully displayed along the walls of the open corridors currently displaying the Epcot 25th information, and then redoing the entryway plaza with some classic prismatic effects :)
This ^ I would love. Please let "classic prismatic effects" be the entryway fountain restored to its former elegance: (Pardon the old little kid's point and shoot kodak)

EpcotFountain-old.jpg

Last edited:

Kman101

Please please please let this happen.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
So, once the BAH is gone and the theatre is completely revealed, and the ornamentation put back on the towers, what are the chances that those Hollywood searchlights will return? The searchlights certainly added to the whole studios theme, whilst creating some kinetic energy around the DHS hub.

Blairnicol

So, once the BAH is gone and the theatre is completely revealed, and the ornamentation put back on the towers, what are the chances that those Hollywood searchlights will return? The searchlights certainly added to the whole studios theme, whilst creating some kinetic energy around the DHS hub.

It's not like this would be the world's most expensive update either. A few intelligent spotlights that could also be put to use for firework shows and the like.

Sage of Time

I would hope that TCM would restore them along with the spires. Seems likely, tbh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom