Marketplace Margarita Bar construction

mm121

can anyone possibly highlight on a photo the space of the old one vs the space of the new one for size comparison/ location comparison purposes.

seeing is this is just a small kiosk, that explains some of the questions people had about this being decking vs solid ground, as the business itself will most likely be on solid ground with this decking area just being seating.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, Dec 6. Preparation for surface on the deck.

IMG_4151.JPG

Last edited:

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, Feb 10. Overnight, the Margarita Bar appeared on its deck. This building wasn't there yesterday. I suspect the building was prefabricated, delivered to the site in sections, and reconstructed during the night. A veteran cast member working at a kiosk nearby said the planned opening date was May 4. Considering there is still concrete to be poured, railings to be installed, and other details, the projected opening date could be about right.

Note there is a long bar in the back of the building, with ample room on the north side of the deck for table seating (see second photo).

IMG_4774.JPG

IMG_4775.JPG

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I can't really agree. I think the limegreen really kind of stands out and not in a good way. It's a little too Jimmy buffet for me but to each their own I guess
I'd be willing to bet Jimmy Buffet is likely exactly what they were going for when building a Margarita location. Such a common connection between the two, you might be able to figure out what the thing sells before you even see the sign or blenders.

Last edited:

SnarkyMonkey

I can't really agree. I think the limegreen really kind of stands out and not in a good way. It's a little too Jimmy buffet for me but to each their own I guess

I think it looks fun and reminds me of times spent down in Mexico. I would assume that's the feeling they are trying to conjure up. They want it to feel festive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom