Innoventions into Big Hero 6

TheMinion9

I really want this to happen. Even though the film is not out yet here in the UK; I believe it has the potential of being an amazing attraction. I'm sick to death of Frozen now even though I love the film and if that goes in there and this doesn't it's an injustice.

Matt_Black

Again I must state the obvious....The Chances for them to get anything Attraction based...Is to Obtain this....
bigherooscar_zpse53022ee.jpg

And their in Slick competition with a Boy & his Stitch Like Dragon for it....

No non-Pixar sequel has ever snagged the Oscar. I'm thinking BH6 takes this.

Cliff Racer

Regarding Innoventions and Epcot in general, is there a reason why Disney has had so much trouble obtaining sponsors to fill the areas? I feel it would be a good opportunity for corporations to get in on but I am assuming it has to do with the cost. These sponsorships are key to truly unlocking the potential for Epcot, especially in light of the declining state of many of the attractions (i.e. Figment, Universe of Energy).
Is there a reason why sponsors would want to take on an Epcot attraction? How does Siemens make money from sponsoring Spaceship Earth or HP with Mission: Space? Is Epcot's "true potential" getting other people to pay for it in exchange for hanging up a few signs and mentioning them at the start of the ride narrations? I mean you can say this for non-Disney related sponsorships too but to me it seems like they'd do more to boost name recognition by, say, buying naming rights to an arena.

roj2323

Is there a reason why sponsors would want to take on an Epcot attraction? How does Siemens make money from sponsoring Spaceship Earth or HP with Mission: Space? Is Epcot's "true potential" getting other people to pay for it in exchange for hanging up a few signs and mentioning them at the start of the ride narrations? I mean you can say this for non-Disney related sponsorships too but to me it seems like they'd do more to boost name recognition by, say, buying naming rights to an arena.
Name recognition and more importantly a nice big advertising tax write off.

DisneyFan18

Due to IBM Think closing and insiders saying that west will be closing its doors soon, I discovered an attractions magazine article saying it's rumored for a BH6 make over as a part of the Cartoonification of EPCOT.
Sanfransokyo Institute of Technology anyone?
Is this still happening? Or are there different plans (or none) plans to incorporate Big Hero 6 in the parks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom