Disney Springs tenant watch

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I ate lunch outside and spent 3 hours trying to find info. Most permits just give Pleasure Island not the tenant. Got 19 more pages. Generally they do a square to avoid curves.

Yeah, most of the permits that have been filed for the project so far are just to prepare the buildings. We have only recently started to see permits for the specific tenants.

mechurchlady

Yeah, most of the permits that have been filed for the project so far are just to prepare the buildings. We have only recently started to see permits for the specific tenants.
I am back to 2006! I found that Raglan Road had a two part building where Fuego by Sosa was at and another building east/toward marketplace of Fiego with a live bar in front of the Fuego building that faced Mannequins! Found AC permits but no curves, sorry!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I am back to 2006! I found that Raglan Road had a two part building where Fuego by Sosa was at and another building east/toward marketplace of Fiego with a live bar in front of the Fuego building that faced Mannequins! Found AC permits but no curves, sorry!

Lots of fun stuff to be found when you start digging into the old permits.

mechurchlady

That's a good one, thanks.
I am back to 1998 Building 1 consisted of
1A = C12
1C = C13
1D= C23
1D = West End Stage
1B = comedy Warehouse

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...56.pdf?id=DOCC15840256.A0&parent=DOCC15840256

This document shows 1D as a former cast member area and lockers that were converted to office space. Apparently West End Stage appears where this area is at and called 1D also.
http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloads/9498219.pdf?id=DOCC9498219.A0&parent=DOCC9498219

Last edited:

Mouse Detective

There was nothing EAST of Fuego except the nightclub Motion, a good distance away. But right beside Fuego, literally on top of Fuego, was the raised PI Live DJ booth which played the outdoor music on Pleasure Island. Across the walkway to the WEST of Fuego was PI Live Bar, a small walk-up kiosk serving alcohol and soft drinks.

mechurchlady

There was nothing EAST of Fuego except the nightclub Motion, a good distance away. But right beside Fuego, literally on top of Fuego, was the raised PI Live DJ booth which played the outdoor music on Pleasure Island. Across the walkway to the WEST of Fuego was PI Live Bar, a small walk-up kiosk serving alcohol and soft drinks.
Too many hours on maps! Growls!
Fuego was half of a building. I have seen the bars you mention. 2001 better end fast! Tired and have 17 pages.
Fuego used to be Jessica's.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Ok, I think I have the location of Kinetescape Steam & Power LLC (The Edison) based on the survey coordinates in the permits. The permit lists three locations...

Upper Level:

Edison1.jpg

Part 1 or Lower Level

Edison2JPG.JPG

Part 2 of Lower Level

Eidson3.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom