Disney Springs tenant watch

articos

I wonder if they will include a QS outdoor bar area. Now that they are adding live entertainment it would make sense to have a quick way to get a tasty beverage to go with the tunes.
Not saying Raglan's new spot will have a QS component, just meant there will be more quick serve to fill out a segment that's needed within Springs. Raglan's alcohol component does quite well in their main location, though.

Sorry. When you said "reported" I didn't realize you meant the permit you previously reported. I thought there was some other news report on the subject. Thanks.
Not an official report, but someone mentioned rumors of Raglan's ownership doing something new in Springs a while back in some of the business journal reports either in the earlier stages or when the Gibsons round of restaurants was revealed. @danlb_2000 is the first to post the evidence, and I saw a couple ORL Bus Journal type reports on the same a day or two ago.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I wonder if they will include a QS outdoor bar area. Now that they are adding live entertainment it would make sense to have a quick way to get a tasty beverage to go with the tunes.

Here is where the new Raglan restaurant will go, attached to the existing restaurant. The space is pretty small so a QS would make sense.

Capture.JPG

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Here is where the new Raglan restaurant will go, attached to the existing restaurant. The space is pretty small so a QS would make sense.

View attachment 76263
If I'm looking at the map right it's also directly across from the amphitheater between Boathouse and Hangar. A QS food window plus outdoor bar would allow people to grab a drink and a bite to eat while enjoying the live music.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Doesn't Raglan already have a QSR, the Cookes of Dublin? Or will this be something not Irish-themed?
Good point. I think the new area is on the other side of the restaurant, but it would probably still be redundant to have another QS restaurant that close. An outdoor bar area including seating that overlooks the amphitheater still makes sense. I don't think Cookes of Dublin serves alcohol.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Good point. I think the new area is on the other side of the restaurant, but it would probably still be redundant to have another QS restaurant that close. An outdoor bar area including seating that overlooks the amphitheater still makes sense. I don't think Cookes of Dublin serves alcohol.
The hole in the wall serves alcohol, it's the bar area to the left of Cooke's. It also serves as an outdoor seating location for Cooke's, I really hope that expanded seating either indoor or outdoor is in the plan.

flyakite

Happy Friday everyone!

I know that there has been discussion about the new tenants on the Landings Map topic, but I thought I would post here that the Orlando Business Journal posted the link for the uniform commercial code financing statement forms that were filed with Orange County: http://media.bizj.us/view/img/4661551/disney-springs-shops.pdf

The Kinetescape form does not have any plans attached, but indicates two levels. There are facades attached for many of the stores.

Last edited:

NickC

Happy Friday everyone!

I know that there has been discussion about the new tenants on the Landings Map topic, but I thought I would post here that the Orlando Business Journal posted the link for the uniform commercial code financing statement forms that were filed with Orange County: http://media.bizj.us/view/img/4661551/disney-springs-shops.pdf

The Kinetescape form does not have any plans attached, but indicates two levels. There are facades attached for many of the stores.

Nice find! I did a quick search myself just to see if there were any older ones that might be of interest, but sadly there was nothing new. What was interesting though is the STK Orlando document was filed on Oct. 28th:

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/viewDoc.jsp?node=DOC1575S1097

If someone had found that sooner we could have confirmed that rumor over a month ago, haha.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Nice find! I did a quick search myself just to see if there were any older ones that might be of interest, but sadly there was nothing new. What was interesting though is the STK Orlando document was filed on Oct. 28th:

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/viewDoc.jsp?node=DOC1575S1097

If someone had found that sooner we could have confirmed that rumor over a month ago, haha.

Now that I know about these I will add them to the list of things I check for.

mechurchlady

That area (which is actual C08, I have it mislabeld) is going to be 4 small stores. According to a post by @mechurchlady these will be:

C.8.4A (Unknown)
C 8.4B 761 sq ft is Sound Lion
C 8.2B 795 sq ft is Apex by Sunglass Hut
C 8.2A 1251 sq ft is Edwin Pearl
Actually C 8.2 etal are attached to Morimoto's and was labeled C4 while later versions have C14 missing as it was demolished. Missing numbers may be things removed by demolition or deleted from future plans. I believe the buildings next to Raglan Road at C1 and C2 or C3. Those two shops will be stores. I have posted my list. Until permits are pulled I am in the dark. I plan to check to find demolition dates and find older permits if any.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

mechurchlady

Alpargatas shoes. This is going on the south side of Portabello.

View attachment 77059
Recent photos of Disney Springs by Biz Journal show this as picture #2 and in the picture is brown boards that hide glass. The link is in another thread. Each building in the Landing is unique so you can see that Chapel is on the side opposite Raglan Road's entrance. Even the bay windows show on the master plan! Good hunting!

flyerjab

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom