STK Orlando opening at Disney Springs in 2016

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Ok so what former PI building is this going into or is this part of the new "stuff" they're building where Motion & Beach Club used to be?

Kman101

Nice to see some upscale places coming to Disney Springs. I like that there's going to be a lounge. It will not be Pleasure Island but I appreciate what they seem to be trying to do with this portion of Disney Springs (having bars and lounges in addition to also providing more upscale restaurant options).

stevehousse

Does anyone know of an official opening date yet or when they will be accepting reservations? This would be a great place for my wife and I to have night out by ourselves! I would drop the 2 older kids off at the kids club and have my sister watch the baby! We will be there May 5-12!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know of an official opening date yet or when they will be accepting reservations? This would be a great place for my wife and I to have night out by ourselves! I would drop the 2 older kids off at the kids club and have my sister watch the baby! We will be there May 5-12!
No dates yet.

bhg469

This looks a really strong addition to a very nice lineup of restaurants so far at The Landing. Paradiso 37 is going to have to up its game to compete.

That's what I'm thinking. I just hope it's not another top tier place that replaces it if they can't cut the mustard. I'm all for higher end dining but the middle of the road pricing is where I tend to find my best meals on property. Raglan road being one of my favorites.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
That's what I'm thinking. I just hope it's not another top tier place that replaces it if they can't cut the mustard. I'm all for higher end dining but the middle of the road pricing is where I tend to find my best meals on property. Raglan road being one of my favorites.
They are expanding, so perhaps they will do a relaunch of Paradiso at that time. New menu etc. We'll see.

Next Big Thing

They are expanding, so perhaps they will do a relaunch of Paradiso at that time. New menu etc. We'll see.
The main problem with Paradiso is the portion sizes. For the price, they're too small.

One may be able to forgive them if the food quality was better, but since it's just mediocre imo, I can't let them off the hook on the portion sizes.

PrincessNelly_NJ

The main problem with Paradiso is the portion sizes. For the price, they're too small.

One may be able to forgive them if the food quality was better, but since it's just mediocre imo, I can't let them off the hook on the portion sizes.
I have to agree.. we went on a whim in May and it was just meh for us. Which is a shame because the atmosphere was really nice though.

The quesadilla appetizer was good and the drinks weren't bad. My fiance loved the skirt steak but it was small. I got the blackened mahi mahi fajita specialty and it was 1 small piece of fish and 3 mini tortillas, it seemed like an appetizer size and it had ZERO flavor. :(
I tend to give places more than one chance so I'm sure I'll go back eventually.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom