Survivor: San Juan Del Sur- Blood vs. Water II

SAV

I really don't agree with giving Missy the device for her ankle. Either you can play or you can't. Staying healthy is part of it, day 1 or day 15 or day 30. She is useless for everything except a number to vote...and she couldn't even walk to do that herself. If she isn't there, they can't do the split the vote, Jon has to use his idol and flushes that. Then one of Baylor or Keith is sent home. Totally changes the game at that time and strategy going forward as well.

That said, Jon was played and played well. Twinnie is really bringing it now. She totally deserves to win this thing now. She is really playing the game.

And did anyone else notice that when Jon left, he didn't bring his bag with him. So I would think that Jac still has the idol and will use it. I wonder if it will be a problem when Twinnie says the idol is hers and Baylor thinks it is hers(which is so dumb because she didn't even find it.)

flynnibus

Premium Member
I don't see the issue with the splint... if they just taped her ankle... or gave her a sling.. it wouldn't be any different really. There has to be a balance of 'dont be stupid' and the line for this game has been... do you need to LEAVE for your condition? Then you're out.

PUSH

I really don't agree with giving Missy the device for her ankle. Either you can play or you can't. Staying healthy is part of it, day 1 or day 15 or day 30. She is useless for everything except a number to vote...and she couldn't even walk to do that herself. If she isn't there, they can't do the split the vote, Jon has to use his idol and flushes that. Then one of Baylor or Keith is sent home. Totally changes the game at that time and strategy going forward as well.

That said, Jon was played and played well. Twinnie is really bringing it now. She totally deserves to win this thing now. She is really playing the game.

And did anyone else notice that when Jon left, he didn't bring his bag with him. So I would think that Jac still has the idol and will use it. I wonder if it will be a problem when Twinnie says the idol is hers and Baylor thinks it is hers(which is so dumb because she didn't even find it.)
I didn't notice the bag things, but if I was Jon I would have slipped Jaclyn the idol once I knew I was going home. That might not be allowed, though. But Jon did say in his exit interview that he got voted out with an idol, so I just assumed that he had the idol on him. Maybe it was in his pocket.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I didn't notice the bag things, but if I was Jon I would have slipped Jaclyn the idol once I knew I was going home. That might not be allowed, though. But Jon did say in his exit interview that he got voted out with an idol, so I just assumed that he had the idol on him. Maybe it was in his pocket.
I was thinking that too, but looking into it I think it is not allowed

I honestly agree about Missy, how is this living up to the spirit of "Survivor"? A lot of Survivor Alum were complaining about this last night on twitter and stuff too. Although, a med-evac would have led to a much worse episode, pretty disappointing, and so I guess I'm glad that we instead got some better TV and gameplay.

Twinnie is on set to win, however its possible that if Keith is next out, and Jac somehow wins immunity at final four than its done for her. But, that is highly unlikely. (However, if that did happen, Rob C made a pretty good joke about it last night- Josh would welcome Nat by saying "Hey, you're pretty much one of the guys now!":hilarious:). Speaking of which, its pretty interesting to note we have an all-male jury.

Anyways, after Twinnie, Keith would be the next best win, the underdog and likable guy story. However, as much as I love him , I have to admit he will be one of the worst winners ever...:p I think Missy would be next up, as she did do well, and Baylor, IMO, has no chance.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Forgot about you guys hanging out here.

This has been a really boring season for me ... right up until two episodes ago.
I loved Nat "forgetting" for whom she was supposed to vote. And the blindside of Jon was epic!

Jeremy was my favourite from the get-go. Clearly, he's long gone.
Since then I have been 100% Team-Twinnie.

I can tolerate Baylor for just as long as she bolsters Natalie.
Keith would be my second pick to win.
Missy who?

Never liked J & J. They just seem so smug and entitled.
That being said, apparently they just got engaged in real life in October; so good for them. Hope they don't get a million bucks as an engagement gift though.

PUSH

Forgot about you guys hanging out here.

This has been a really boring season for me ... right up until two episodes ago.
I loved Nat "forgetting" for whom she was supposed to vote. And the blindside of Jon was epic!

Jeremy was my favourite from the get-go. Clearly, he's long gone.
Since then I have been 100% Team-Twinnie.

I can tolerate Baylor for just as long as she bolsters Natalie.
Keith would be my second pick to win.
Missy who?

Never liked J & J. They just seem so smug and entitled.
That being said, apparently they just got engaged in real life in October; so good for them. Hope they don't get a million bucks as an engagement gift though.
I think Jon was the only way they were going to get the win. I think Jaclyn and Baylor both have zero chance of winning, and that's why they're still in the game.

seahawk7

I also realized I'll miss the finale on Wednesday because of work. I guess I'll have to watch it Thursday night instead! Darn!
Yeah I won't be able to watch it until Saturday. I'm interested to see what happens. I have no idea how it will go.

seahawk7

When is the last time an idol can be played? There is always a cut off and I didn't hear when it is.

SAV

Tonight's the night.

Thinking about it, it isn't a shoo-in for Twinnie to win this thing. First off, I don't think Baylor or Jaclyn have a chance in hell to win it. They will get a vote or 2, but not enough.

If Keith gets to the final 3, I think he pulls off the upset. You know he will have a lot of votes on the Jury and has a hell of a story. He was left for dead and fought his way through it all to the end. This wasn't the most strategic cast ever, so they may not think to reward the good strategic play and just vote for their guy. Twinnie will win if she takes Baylor and Jaclyn to the final vote, no question.

If Missy and Twinnie are there, it depends who is with them. If Baylor is, then Missy loses a vote and Twinnie wins. If Keith is there, He probably wins. If Jaclyn is with them, I think Missy pulls it off.

That's the only good thing going on now is that anyone can win it. Otherwise I'm happy to see a pretty bad season end.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Tonight's the night.

Thinking about it, it isn't a shoo-in for Twinnie to win this thing. First off, I don't think Baylor or Jaclyn have a chance in hell to win it. They will get a vote or 2, but not enough.

If Keith gets to the final 3, I think he pulls off the upset. You know he will have a lot of votes on the Jury and has a hell of a story. He was left for dead and fought his way through it all to the end. This wasn't the most strategic cast ever, so they may not think to reward the good strategic play and just vote for their guy. Twinnie will win if she takes Baylor and Jaclyn to the final vote, no question.

If Missy and Twinnie are there, it depends who is with them. If Baylor is, then Missy loses a vote and Twinnie wins. If Keith is there, He probably wins. If Jaclyn is with them, I think Missy pulls it off.

That's the only good thing going on now is that anyone can win it. Otherwise I'm happy to see a pretty bad season end.
I think this season really has been rather poor too, but hopefully the finale will bring it all together with a nice story at least.

I kind of agree about your finals analysis. If Natalie is smart, she will take out Missy now, so that she won't realize at final four Natalie is the one to beat. Which she just might realize.

It has to be taken into account that Keith can very well go on an immunity streak now, too.

A Keith win...Oh boy. I really do like this guy. He's done good in the challenges, is entertaining and likable, had to survive by himself (but with the surprise help of Twinnie), and is living up to the "Survivor" spirit of catching fish, working around camp, etc. However, one side of me does not want him to win, because I don't want the game to devolve so that those are the kinds of things that give you wins again.

Like you said, lets get ready because its just about time, and anything can happen.

flynnibus

Premium Member
never under estimate the petite girls in the final challenges. They ALWAYS seem to do good in the endurance and balance stuff. Nat hasn't been great at that... nor has Keith much. I could see Baylor getting that important win and then having to pick who to go with.. I think this final 5 has some very interesting angles in terms of which way people could vote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom