3 Days out give me your best meal at WDW

Matt_Black

Oh, gosh. Hmm.

For quick service, I'd have to say the pork chops and mashed potatoes at Sunshine Seasons. For table service, it's a toss-up between the Tandoori Lamb at Sanaa and the Chicken Curry at Rose & Crown, though the Fried Chicken at Prime Time 50s ain't far behind.

epcotisbest

Surprisingly, the ribs at T-Rex are really good. They are priced about twice what you would pay at an everyday steak and ribs joint, but they are good.

TinkerbellKate

Piccante Signature Pie at Via Napoli----shocked at how amazing it was and how it's now my favorite meal at Disney. I am craving it right now!

epcotisbest

I checked out the menus at TREX and rainforest last week and walked out. Those prices are high way robbery even for disney property.
Agree, the prices are crazy. Fortunately for me and my wallet, we can often share an entree, and since it is a different experience than we can do at home, we sometimes indulge. Same for RFC, we like it too, but it is pricey. Our problem, or solutions I suppose, is we love us some Earl of Sandwich, which has reasonable prices for DTD and we love, love, love the sandwiches there, so it is easy to pass on the ribs at T-R.

TXDisney

Filet Mignon and beer cheese soup at Le Celier in canada at Epcot. Or filet at California grill during the fireworks show.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Me: Croque Monsieur from Boulangerie Patisserie (France pavilion). FYI, They heat it up and all the cheese melts into gooey goodness that is unrivaled.

Boulangerie-Patisserie_Full_17903.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Also, the pork nachos at ESPN zone on the Boardwalk. Not exactly a Disney specialty item but We usually stay at the Boardwalk Resorts and after returning home from the parks after midnight or later, the only thing open is ESPN Zone. We were starving one night after a long day in the parks and I stumbled in there for a beer and some food to bring back to the room. I asked what would be good for two people to split and the bartender suggested the pork nachos. It was large enough for both if us and we even had left overs. They have kinda become a late night tradition now. Highly recommend it if your staying at any of the BW resorts and get hungry after hours. They cost around $15. Worth it.

20130911_222339.jpg

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Too many to choose from but my latest fave for a signature is the Bison at California Grill but there is many close ties or close seconds from a lot of other places like Le Cellier, Via Napoli, Ohana, Kona, Mama Melrose , HBD, 50's, Hoop Dee Doo, and I'm sure I am leaving some out for table service faves. We also have a lot of favorite quick service locations as well!! There is so much great dining options at WDW!!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom