30 Days of Disney -Day 27 - Favorite Quote

Pixie VaVoom

"Enough is as good as a feast" - Mary Poppins

Yeah - I am trying (really hard) to keep that in mind - while on my pre-holiday DIET !!!

disneyfirstLJ

"If there ever comes a day we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." - Winnie the Pooh
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Remember that this whole thing started with a dream and a mouse." - Walt Disney
"Why sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice in Wonderland

Last edited:

Figaro928

My favorite changes on a moment to moment basis, BUT I have a 2 year boy so this one gets dropped on the daily:

"Don't you disrespect me little man, Don't you derogate or deride" - The Shadow Man; The Princess and the Frog

&

"NO TOUCHY" - Kuzco, New Groove

Last edited:

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." (The Emperor of China)

"A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." (Zeus to Hercules)

"Just keep swimming!" (Dory)

noodles

"Gawrshhh, Mickey!"

"Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge. A deluge of such magnitude that the world's greatest waterfalls flowing together for more than a million years would only just begin to approach its results. For when it finally stopped, ... the seas had been born."

Chef Mickey

"Rain upon that planet Earth. And they rain ... and rain ... and rain. The deluge. A deluge of such magnitude that the world's greatest waterfalls flowing together for more than a million years would only just begin to approach its results. For when it finally stopped, ... the seas had been born."
I can't tell you how much I miss that.

When EPCOT was about learning. What a movie.

Last edited:

danpam1024

walt_disney_quote.jpg

timothy-mouse.jpg

pumpkin7

Oh, I love Captain Jack. When those films came out, me and all my friends would go around saying 'savvy' at the end of every sentence!
My favourite park quote is from the Timekeeper and it's in my signature.

Matt_Black

"The written word is all that stands between memory and oblivion. Without books as our anchors, we are cast adrift, neither teaching nor learning. They are windows on the past, mirrors on the present, and prisms reflecting all possible futures. Books are lighthouses erected in the dark sea of time."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom