30 Days of Disney - Day 22 - most underrated movie

DistractedGenius

Atlantis is my top pick, although that might just be my nostalgia factor kicking in. It's a little uneven, but had great voice performances and characters and the score is lovely, and I'm a fan of the non-traditional Disney animation (I also love Hellboy though, so that could be a contributor). Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Hunchback, and Treasure Planet are also severely under-rated.

Matt_Black

Atlantis is great. Especially when you realize that Joss Whedon worked on it, and the whole thing is kind of like a proto-Firefly. Nerdy guy, mysterious girl, tomboy girl mechanic, weapons-obsessed merc who's secretly got a soft side, etc.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Atlantis_The_Lost_Empire_poster.jpg

DistractedGenius

Atlantis is great. Especially when you realize that Joss Whedon worked on it, and the whole thing is kind of like a proto-Firefly. Nerdy guy, mysterious girl, tomboy girl mechanic, weapons-obsessed merc who's secretly got a soft side, etc.

Never even thought about it that way, and I'm a huge Firefly fan. I always forget Joss worked on this movie.

buttrcp16

For live action, most underrated is Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. Love that movie!

Animated: Emperor's New Groove and Hercules are probably my top two. Also Oliver & Company. Honorable mention: Atlantis (Joss can do no wrong!)

My husband's pick is The Black Cauldron, hands down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom