The Spoilerific Walking Dead season 5 thread!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Have you read the comics?

Are you up to date with the show?

Do you obsessively scour the internet hoping to get a hint as to what is coming up next?

If so, this is the Walking Dead thread for you.

Everything, and I do mean everything, is fair game. Do not read this thread if you want to remain clean, pure and spoiler free.

DisneyGigi

As soon as I watched last week I thought uh-oh, know where this is going when Bob walked out upset. It is definitely going to be the Dale scenario played out I think. I hate that though, even though it was such a twist and will be on the show, but I really liked the Bob character on the show. This year is awesome though! Hope it keeps up the pace. I honestly am shocked that is over when it goes off each night, to me I feel like only 15-20 minutes could have possibly passed.

seahawk7

Have you read the comics?

Are you up to date with the show?

Do you obsessively scour the internet hoping to get a hint as to what is coming up next?

If so, this is the Walking Dead thread for you.

Everything, and I do mean everything, is fair game. Do not read this thread if you want to remain clean, pure and spoiler free.
Well I replied to another poster on the other thread who wanted to know my theories. They are pure conjecture on my part but I hope no one thinks I spoiled anything. I don't read the comics but I watch the show every week and I want to know if my thoughts are correct. Are the houses traps? Is Bob a bad guy who leads groups to their demise?

DisneyGigi

Well I replied to another poster on the other thread who wanted to know my theories. They are pure conjecture on my part but I hope no one thinks I spoiled anything. I don't read the comics but I watch the show every week and I want to know if my thoughts are correct. Are the houses traps? Is Bob a bad guy who leads groups to their demise?

You are on the right path with Gabriel not being what he seems. As far as Bob though, based on the stories they seem to be merging from the comics, I do not believe that he intentially does anything to harm the group, at his own will. He is not bad I do not believe based on what I have read and expect to happen. I know I am still being vague but don't want to ruin it for you even if it is a spoiler thread... Lol

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
The info you are looking for is below.

Bob is not actually in the comics, but the current story line is lining up with the way Dale met his demise in the comics. In a nut shell Dale got bit and no one knew it. He went out in the woods to meet his fate and was captured by the cannibals (Terminus was also not in the comics) where they had removed and ate his leg just like Bob. He then informed them that he had been bit and they were eating tainted meat. They beat him up and left his body in front of Gabriel's church as bait. Rick and a few others catch up with the cannibals and brutally murder them.

DisneyGigi

The info you are looking for is below.

Bob is not actually in the comics
Bob is in the comics. (His story is a bit different but same character.) His storyline on the show is merging with the storyline of Dale in the comics though it does seem.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow, great episode last night!
That it was. It played out a bit like it did in the comics save for the ruse that Rick and Company added in the end.

It is kind of nice to see that the group has finally got the fact that you can not show psychos mercy through their heads.

Someone refresh my memory...Did Gabriel and Michonne get together in the comics?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom