Can the partitions to a veranda be open between room...

durangojim

Original Poster
of a different category?
We're thinking of taking my parents on a cruise in a couple of years on the Dream but we'd like to stay in a deluxe oceanview family stateroom and they would only need to stay in a deluxe oceanview stateroom so I'm wondering if we can open (or close depending on how you look at it) the partitions between our two verandas even though their two different classes as long as our rooms were next to each other. (whew, talk about a run on sentence)

wogwog

of a different category?
We're thinking of taking my parents on a cruise in a couple of years on the Dream but we'd like to stay in a deluxe oceanview family stateroom and they would only need to stay in a deluxe oceanview stateroom so I'm wondering if we can open (or close depending on how you look at it) the partitions between our two verandas even though their two different classes as long as our rooms were next to each other. (whew, talk about a run on sentence)
Call DCL. The doors between verandas will open. I have seen them open for maintenance and ship cleaning but I do not know if DCL will open them for guests. You for sure can get adjoining rooms with a connecting door in the room just like you have probably seen at a hotel. The deck plans on the DCL site will indicate what rooms do connect. Bon voyage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom