New Cast Member Needs Roommate ASAP!!!

WBE

Hello I'm Cait! :)
I'm 21 years of age and I just got hired on full time at Walt Disney world, I have onboarding on May 9th and traditions on the 16th. I'm hoping on finding a roommate and a place between those days. I am currently living in Tampa and I refuse to start my first day with the long commute down I-4. I would prefer a female roommate but guys are ok too. In your 20's to early 30's with the income to be able to split the rent and bills in a nice place (like 900 to1200, so 450 to 600 each). PLEASE HELP!!!!

I have a house a mile from the back entrance to Disney - if you ever want to check it out - plenty of room available - just email william at artemisweapons@yahoo.com

Scott Wenzl

Hey

Looking for room share near Disney .Fromg the uk and moving to work at Disney swan and dolphin in nov time.???
If you could find a temporary place until the middle of December I'll have an open room available. With rent and utilities it comes to $400 a month. I'm a 15 minute drive from Disney.

kellie14

Hello! I'm looking for a roommate as soon as October 7! I love 4 minutes away from the back entrance of Walt Disney world! The rent is $500 a month with all utilities, cable and internet included. The house also has two community pools and a community hot tub! Let me know what you think! Siebeckerk@aol.com feel free to email.

Kevinleber

HI my name is Kevin I just jot hired in magic kingdom and was wondering if there are any places near Vista place or near the park I can rent in the beginning of January

Liz Glines

I have a bedroom to rent in my home.
I dont have any pets but okay if you do . Perferably a female , very close to Disney off of 535.
I can be reached by phone 407 288 5646 o

Kenika143

Hey i just got hired to work full time as a culinary cast member at wdw. I currently live in nyc and plan to move to Orlando i was wondering if anyone is in need of a roommate close to the resort. My bugdet is between $600-$900. Please contact me for more info 718-600-3236 thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom