Mickey Waffles

raymusiccity

We'll be staying at BLT in early October. Our 6 yr. old grandson remembers that one of his favorite things to have on our trip are the Mickey Waffles. We've scheduled Chef Mickeys for breakfast late in our trip.

But, Is there a list of locations where we can take him for breakfast, besides Chef Mickeys? We're hoping that one of the monorail resorts might have them.

I know that Port Orleans, Riverside has them, but that's quite a trek from BLT. Thanks!

DVCPluto

My son is 6 loves them too! You can find them in more places than I though, so definitely ask where ever you might be. We've had them in Contempo Cafe like @TheMouseFan mentioned, and that is right next to Chef Mickey's. Every other buffet style breakfast has had them and every QS that had breakfast meals, we've found them at, too.

Upvote 0

raymusiccity

Original Poster
Thanks for the prompt responses ! We'll be staying right next door, so the Contempo will be great. It's always funny to hear what the little ones remember from their last trip. Our grandson was only 4 at the time, but, says he's looking forward to the Mickey Waffles, the donut station (probably Chef Mickey's) and having ice cream in a dish.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Thanks for the prompt responses ! We'll be staying right next door, so the Contempo will be great. It's always funny to hear what the little ones remember from their last trip. Our grandson was only 4 at the time, but, says he's looking forward to the Mickey Waffles, the donut station (probably Chef Mickey's) and having ice cream in a dish.
All things I look forward to as well ;)

Upvote 0

bee

The Wave in the Contemporary has them on the buffet and probably on the a la carte menu as well. GF and I have had the breakfast buffet there on two different trips and loved it. It's also cheap for a buffet by Disney standards so if you don't mind a non-character/not heavily-themed dining experience and you want a buffet I recommend it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom