American Idol Experience To Close

cba

Nooooo this is the only thing I look forward to my WDW vacations. I will surely miss this amazing, ground-breaking attraction to the end of time!

Of course I'm being sarcastic. Thank you Disney, for finally coming to your senses.

muteki

Hopefully they can replace it with something soon.

A bad attraction is still better than nothing because at least there are a few people there that aren't in line in front of me.

PhotoDave219

good riddance. If what Jim Hill said was true it seems to be starting at full throttle.

It's not. But thanks for playing…

If… And it's not… But if Star Wars construction was going to start October 1, a lot more of us would have heard about it. We would have had our friends who work at the studios be reporting in with all sorts of "hey guess what's going on" stories. There would be all sorts of signs including permits being filed that point to construction starting.

So as much as myself and every other Star Wars fan out there, I would love for it to happen. I think it someday going to. I think that they will be 2015 or 2016.

So in the meantime… As the ommpa Lupas say,"settle down Rachel"

And the show I really don't hate Jim, go find his blue sky discussion of and attraction that Mel Brooks was asked to contribute to that the studios. Clearly was never built because let's face it… The average American person doesn't have a damn sense of humor. So go read that and be patient.

Last edited:

Foltzy

You all are talking about people losing jobs

While I may be wrong here, I bet most of the staff is cross-trained and will go to the other attraction or will be trained on another attraction. I really don't think disney would fire you because yur attraction closed. Because don't they pick your attraction.

71jason

Hopefully they can replace it with something soon.

A bad attraction is still better than nothing because at least there are a few people there that aren't in line in front of me.

The first half of the rumor has been confirmed now; I see no reason to believe the second half--Frozen sing-along moving into the space--won't be as well.

WDWLover#1

Anyone who listens to Jim Hill needs their head checked.

Kudos on applauding the loss of jobs.
I wasn't saying that I'm celebrating people loosing their jobs at all-I thought disney will relocate them as they've done before in the same situation. I said good riddance to that attraction. It could be so much better-a proper imagineered attraction. Hopefully it will be used (the space) to its full potential. But I have a feeling frozen will take over for the foreseeable future to use the bigger theater due to the size. Who knows?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom