The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Just so everyone is aware, Air requested another 2 Vacation Days earlier today, but we never heard back from JDM (he did say he was going to be busy).

As a result, that's probably why @MA_Screamin' didn't do our final post, but since both the other teams posted before deadline, and there was no approval announcement from JDM, I went ahead and put out what we've got.

Good luck everyone!

DinoInstitute

Just so everyone is aware, Air requested another 2 Vacation Days earlier today, but we never heard back from JDM (he did say he was going to be busy).

As a result, that's probably why @MA_Screamin' didn't do our final post, but since both the other teams posted before deadline, and there was no approval announcement from JDM, I went ahead and put out what we've got.

Good luck everyone!
I wouldn't worry about it, your proposal was great!! Same for you, Team Sea!:)

Voxel

President of Progress City

Good luck everyone!
Sorry to hear about that
I wouldn't worry about it, your proposal was great!! Same for you, Team Sea!:)
Thank you

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Everyone did fantastic! Good luck to you all!

#maytheoddsbeinyourfavor
I like how you guys did a video intro and interactive map. <grin>

Wonder where that may have been seen before?

kr2UQmh.gif

englanddg

One Little Spark...
This can't count towards our final presentation, but since I was asked, here's how our map lines up with Superhero Island.

map-v8-parchment.jpg

Also, here's a proposed (incomplete) skyline mockup...

working.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
This can't count towards our final presentation, but since I was asked, here's how our map lines up with Superhero Island.

Also, here's a proposed (incomplete) skyline mockup...

Once I got oriented and saw that the one ride was the roller coaster I could orient the park map but before i was confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom