GF Villas - Laundry?

squidward

Original Poster
Are there laundry facilities in the Villas? We're thinking about a studio but would like access to a washer and dryer.

Tom

Beta Return
Good question. I know they have them in the main building and most guest buildings, but we had a 1-BR when we stayed in March, so never went on the hunt for them in the villas.

dreamfinder

I've seen pictures that are tagged "Grand Floridian Villas Laundry", so I'm assuming there is something there. And even if not, as laundry is listed a perk of ownership, there should be some accommodation. When we stayed at a studio at the Grand Californian, they had no specific DVC laundry, but instead gave us laundry tokens for free when we asked at the front desk. At the worst it may be the same way.

dreamfinder

Unfortunately, all of the DVC Villas have washers and dryers except for the studio villas.

Correct. But to accommodate this, DVC owners have access to owner only laundries to do laundry for free. Or as I mentioned at VGC, they provide you with tokens to use the normal guest laundry due to the overall number of villas. So studio guests can indeed do laundry, they just need to pay for/provide detergent. It's not provided like in the 1br/2br. The laundry room is on the scale of 2 washers and 4 dryers. Not big at all.

Disneykidder

We stayed there two weeks ago...pretty amazing, by the way. Anyway, yes, there is a laundry facility in the villas and is free of charge minus the detergent but I believe they are only $2. We didn't use the laundry at VGF because it was our first few days in WDW.

disneydoug

We stayed there two weeks ago...pretty amazing, by the way. Anyway, yes, there is a laundry facility in the villas and is free of charge minus the detergent but I believe they are only $2. We didn't use the laundry at VGF because it was our first few days in WDW.
we are going nov 3-10 staying in a studio. where is the laundry located?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom