Purple Magic Bands......

Brian & Jill

Original Poster
My DW is getting very antsy about the purple magic bands......any word on when they are getting released? We are going down in the last week of October.

sweetpee_1993

I don't think they're doing Magic Bands on the ships yet? Unless that's a very recent change??? I think the only bands in use are for the kids in the kids clubs. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Please?

sweetpee_1993

Sorry I put this in the wrong section!!!!!! I had a major brain fart!!!!
LOL! It's not a big deal. Nobody is going to flame you for that sorta thing here. I was just wondering if someone knew something I didn't or hadn't heard yet. Now that I think about it, it's been a long time since I was last on a Disney ship. Since last September! Yikes!

Bolna

But I have to say that since I might be back at WDW this year I would love to have a purple magic band... I already own a blue one that I have never used (had an AP and ordered one just for the heck of it even though I knew I would not be back at WDW during the APs duration). It is really uncomfortable though, it kind of squishes my wrist and I can't imagine wanting to wear it for any other occasion than to the resort pool or a water park...

I think both the pink and red are too bright, so purple would be nice.

sweetpee_1993

But I have to say that since I might be back at WDW this year I would love to have a purple magic band... I already own a blue one that I have never used (had an AP and ordered one just for the heck of it even though I knew I would not be back at WDW during the APs duration). It is really uncomfortable though, it kind of squishes my wrist and I can't imagine wanting to wear it for any other occasion than to the resort pool or a water park...

I think both the pink and red are too bright, so purple would be nice.
I think I'd rather have a standard key card. ;)

Bolna

Yes, but I think in order to be able to rip it properly, I will subject myself to a throw test when I get the opportunity. I have to say that I still think they have a use for water based activities as I hate it having to have my room ticket lying around with my stuff while I am in the pool.

sweetpee_1993

Yes, but I think in order to be able to rip it properly, I will subject myself to a throw test when I get the opportunity. I have to say that I still think they have a use for water based activities as I hate it having to have my room ticket lying around with my stuff while I am in the pool.

Throw test? Gonna see how far it will fly??? I'm so IN!

Do you remember the water park photopass cards from years back? They were plastic coil bracelets with a mini card attached that had the little scannable thing printed on it. The card part was small, tho. I had one from the fairies meet when that first opened. They gave them out because we were fairy-sized = small. I used that thing for many trips. Loved it. I'm sure it's still in my travel box upstairs. It's so lightweight. Not very aerodynamic. I don't think it'll go far if you throw it. LOL! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom