The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hey, in this hypothetical imagineer in world where we are in charge, were not afraid to send a few bucks to get our IPs.

So...you like it?:)

Don't know what that means...

He knows exactly what I think. You, do not.

Hey, in this hypothetical imagineer in world where we are in charge, were not afraid to send a few bucks to get our IPs.

So...you like it?:)

I already said I did.

It means nothing. JDM decides.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Just so anyone knows, I'm now back from DLR and will participate in this competition as a regular competitor. :)
tumblr_m5rbrpdMpg1rvp983o1_500.gif

DinoInstitute

It does because otherwise we could have made "Smurfs land" or used some other non-DIsney IP.
I would have been fine with that;) :)

Listen, I get your point, and maybe we should have elaborated on that, but it's probably fine, and I sense you're getting angry. Remember, it's all just fun. ;)

EDIT: 2 years later yet I still have the compulsive need to fix all typos

Last edited:

JokersWild

I truly don't understand why this is a controversy. It is absolutely pointless that we are having this discussion. This is a competition built on hypothetical scenarios. This shouldn't be a discussion, or at least a discussion that has escalated to this point. I'd very much like it if we could all stop this pointless incessant bickering about hypothetical IP grabs. It would truly make my night.

My two cents. I can't wait to see the result, whenever they may be.

EDIT: I also thank you for continuing to openly and rather harshly judge a competition you are actually playing in. That might actually be the most baffling part of this debacle.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I truly don't understand why this is a controversy. It is absolutely pointless that we are having this discussion. This is a competition built on hypothetical scenarios. This shouldn't be a discussion, or at least a discussion that has escalated to this point. I'd very much like it if we could all stop this pointless incessant bickering about hypothetical IP grabs. It would truly make my night.

My two cents. I can't wait to see the result, whenever they may be.
So, in a future challenge, I can make a ride based on Harry Potter, and call it a win?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom