Household Disney Products?

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Pull Ups is by Huggies...my daughter wear the Princess ones...my son wears the Monsters Inc/Pixar ones...yes...I have to buy both!

They are lol! :joyfull: Can you tell I don't have children!?! Had to pick up diapers and wipes for her once, luckily I bought the right things. :happy:

mouse_luv

They use to sell these Mickey Pizza's at my Dollar Store..They weren't bad..
disney-pizza.jpg

And who here who lived in the 1980's remember these Ice Cream treats..
mickey.jpg
ice+pops.jpg

But, I was curious if anyone has tried this...
c36_bor_rou_sha.jpg
My mom used to buy the Mickey's Parade popsicles for me all the time when I was a kid. LOVED them!

WDWResort

They use to sell these Mickey Pizza's at my Dollar Store..They weren't bad..
disney-pizza.jpg

And who here who lived in the 1980's remember these Ice Cream treats..
mickey.jpg
ice+pops.jpg

But, I was curious if anyone has tried this...
c36_bor_rou_sha.jpg

My mind is blown. Just took me back!

And I use a lot of the WDW Resort cups for around the house and the popcorn buckets too.

Tinkerbella16

Those popcicles were our favorite back in the day! Both the Mickey ears ones and the fruity ones! So good!!

I always buy the method hand soap, but the Minnie Mouse one because I like the smell of it better. Just bought one at Target recently for our trip this year. I like to have that in our room instead of using the bar soap.

I also bought my Mom the mickey waffle iron as a xmas gift.. Got it at CVS and we love it! It is more like a pancake than a waffle though. My mom also loved the H20 shampoo/conditioner when she stayed at WL last year so shes been buying it online ever since!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Bump
I just read on Disney Living (via Facebook) that e.l.f. Cosmetics has just released a new line of cosmetics and accessories inspired by everyone's favorite Little Mermaid Aerial and her arch nemesis Ursula. The products can now be purchased at Walgreens stores and or online.
I guess the popularity of there Halloween release (now just called Villains) of Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, and Snow Whites Evil Queen makeup sets were a hit and they decided to make special editions of other characters.

Last edited:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Oh simply can't have a boo boo without a Mickey Bandaid to wear....and does dole whip count? I get so thrilled when our local soft serve gets pineapple in as it usually has other flavors....pineapple ALMOST tastes as good as Adventureland dole whip.....sigh....

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Bump
I just read on Disney Living (via Facebook) that e.l.f. Cosmetics has just released a new line of cosmetics and accessories inspired by everyone's favorite Little Mermaid Aerial and her arch nemesis Ursula. The products can now be purchased at Walgreens stores and or online.
I guess the popularity of there Halloween release (now just called Villains) of Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, and Snow Whites Evil Queen makeup sets were a hit and they decided to make special editions of other characters.

To add to my previous post e.l.f. Cosmetics has now just released a Snow White Collection for you ladies that prefer your makeup look more by land than by sea!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Oh and Jelly Belly now makes small packs themed to Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy.

My favorites of the four were Mickey and Goofy!

pluto77

We've looked at this, but all the reviews say that the new one isn't as good as the old one. They say that the waffles from this new one comes out more like pancakes than waffles (which isn't bad if you want a pancake maker I suppose lol).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom