Hoop Dee Doo without the DDP

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I tried to do a search on this but I couldn't find it.

We love Hoop Dee Doo Revue, it is an absolute must for us. We have only ever done it while on the DDP though. This year we are only doing the quick service plan and decided to pay out of pocket for one fun meal and HDDR is the winner! I am going to call to make the ADR at our 180 mark. I know they take credit card over the phone no matter what for this (in case of cancellations and all), but can I pay for it in full at the time of booking? Something tells me yes, but I want to make sure.

Also, the price you pay out of pocket includes tax and gratuity, correct? I just want to make sure so we aren't confused when we are actually there.

Thanks for any input! :)

lilclerk

You need to pay for the dinner shows up front, so it'll charge you! And yes, it includes tax, gratuity, beer and wine.

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
You need to pay for the dinner shows up front, so it'll charge you! And yes, it includes tax, gratuity, beer and wine.

Thank you! I like paying for it all upfront. We already know how great it is... it is my favorite meal experience on property! We just always used DDP in the past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom