The First Sign of Spring

Yert3

Original Poster
I'd love to see a little spring! Right now the birds around here are still heading south:eek: I need to go to Disney!
I know! I live in Tennessee and it's suppose to snow this week. It hasn't snowed all winter and now on the first week of Spring, we get some. :eek:

PUSH

It's spring?? All this snow on the ground? Under 20 degrees? Winds making it feel like it's 0 degrees?? Somewhere around here could get 8-10 inches of snow this weekend I heard. Hopefully those are false reports. Last year it was 80 degrees at this time! I wish it was like that now. :(

trr1

we have these in our yard
Crocus2.JPG

acishere

A few random flowers sprouted up in my backyard back when it was in the 60s a week ago. It has snowed 2 or 3 times since then so they are probably not long for this world. According to my gf it is snowing again right now too.

But I wouldn't know because I am in Vegas where it is apparently in the 70s. I haven't stepped foot outside since I arrived last night. When we break for lunch I am heading out by the pool to take advantage of it.

Yert3

Original Poster
Captain Picard is the prince. I love it. :D
Also the kid that plays Bambi voiced Nemo as well. I never even noticed until I saw the behind the scences extra on the Blu-ray. Bambi 2 is an example of a Disney sequel (or midquel if you want to be technical) done right. I also prefer Lion King 2 over the first one. Every other sequel is either hit or miss.

StarWarsGirl

Also the kid that plays Bambi voiced Nemo as well. I never even noticed until I saw the behind the scences extra on the Blu-ray. Bambi 2 is an example of a Disney sequel (or midquel if you want to be technical) done right. I also prefer Lion King 2 over the first one. Every other sequel is either hit or miss.
I used to like Lion King 2 better than the original when I was little, but now I much prefer the original. I think that they could have done better with Lion King 2 as it was a really good direct-to-video sequel. They could have made it an even better theatrical sequel. But it is what it is. Bambi 2 is cute.

Now, I want to know where this thing they call spring is. It's certainly not here. Here we have a winter storm warning in effect into tomorrow afternoon.

Yert3

Original Poster
I used to like Lion King 2 better than the original when I was little, but now I much prefer the original. I think that they could have done better with Lion King 2 as it was a really good direct-to-video sequel. They could have made it an even better theatrical sequel. But it is what it is. Bambi 2 is cute.

Now, I want to know where this thing they call spring is. It's certainly not here. Here we have a winter storm warning in effect into tomorrow afternoon.
The reason I like the second Lion King more than the first is because of the music and Kiara and Kovu. I just think they are more interesting characters than Simba and Nala.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom