West Side Food Truck Park construction

WDWtraveler

Taken from balcony of Splitsville bowling alley.
IMG_2536.JPG

Taken from balcony of Bongo's restaurant.
IMG_2540.JPG

Taken from balcony of Bongo's restaurant.
IMG_2542.JPG

Next Big Thing

It is good to know they mean something, but again, this is for food trucks... shouldn't be THAT MUCH that needs to go into it.

Especially if they want it open for the summer it should be a fairly quick turn around.

Bocabear

Wow it is amazing that we are all like "Wow can't wait"... It's food trucks....they are in every city in the country, but more than that, these Disney Food Trucks all have the same owner and chef... it would not sound so glamorous if they called them what they really are and that is Catering trucks or BiG Outdoor Vending Carts. To me this is all very uninspired and on the tail end of the Food Truck craze... The "High Line" section in the art looks just ridiculous...a dead end patio raised 15 feet off the ground with an elevator... ..How about some new shop and restaurant concepts that are really great instead of a retread of a trend that is on the downside now...

Last edited:

rct247

The finished product looks a little lack luster. I love the elevated train tracks, but it looks a little barren. I hope it evolves a bit more over time. I think it is all the concrete.

John

meh.................is there a over and under on how long these trucks will stay? One of the reasons these trucks are so popular around the country was that they had good food for a good value. Has anyone eaten from one of these trucks yet? My guess, high price and very small portions.

Figment2005

meh.................is there a over and under on how long these trucks will stay? One of the reasons these trucks are so popular around the country was that they had good food for a good value. Has anyone eaten from one of these trucks yet? My guess, high price and very small portions.
The food was also excellent. Had the sliders last night, and probably the best burger I've had in a while. Came with two sliders and a side of home made chips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom