Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Cesar R M

Yes, but not every one watches all the movies. And, it's not just about meets, but other appearances like shows and parades.

maybe they should wear samurai like flags on their backs.. saying what character are they ;)
We're in 2014, why wait! Someone should livestream it so we can all watch with you!
I wonder if the WIRELESS of Magic Kingdom would handle the load lol.

Also speaking of MK..
Will they modify the parade for the moat expansions?
or how are they gonna "patch" the photos to prevent the moat construction zone from being visible?

tcsnwhite

I would guess shoot the parade away from the hub area. Closer to down on Main Street, and use Photoshop to get rid of the walls/construction in the background that they don't want. Most of that will be covered by the crowds of people, most likely.

As for youtube videos of the parade, I'm sure plenty will start to be uploaded later that evening, more in the coming days.

TTA94

Does anyone know if there will be FOF merchandise on Sunday like pins, tshirts, etc? I would love to think a CD! the guide map pic or promo art would make a great CD cover :).

jrh1985

Here's all of MK's new Guidemap starting Tomorrow!

How does one find this stuff and navigate that site? Are Times Guides on there as well?

Here's the tweet:

WDW Theme Parks ‏@WDWThemeParks 9h
New Magic Kingdom Park map featuring Festival of Fantasy: https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-assets/parks-and-tickets/destinations/magic-kingdom/Magic_Kingdom.pdf…

I know FOF is Tomorrow but, if anyone notices anything unusual at MK today Please report!!! I know nothing but, Who knows what MK is thinking.

TTA94

Hmm still no comments about merchandise tomorrow? All the more reasons to get their super early! :)Better to be safe than sorry! I've learned my lesson from past situations! Many insiders tend to keep their lips sealed involving certain things, what, where to be, and what time to be there. One of these times for example was the 40th where insiders knew to be there at 5am in order to get pins and stuff.

etwtec

This question is not totally aimed for tomorrow, but since I rarely get to the MK early in the morning what's the earliest time they let you in the MK parking lot?

When the 40th anniversary happened what's the earliest time people got there and waited for park opening? Or another more extreme example would be the forth of July and New Years Eve?

wdrive

Just because there is no CD release at opening, doesn't mean that they won't release the soundtrack sometime in the future. I mean just look at the 'Event Party Music' CD.

According to an interview with Steve Davison, during press for 'Soundsational', he said that CD's of parade music are controlled solely by the merchandise department. For some reason they feel that park music isn't so profitable anymore. Regardless, the music for the parade will get leaked eventually, just like the music for everything else does. So just be patient.

I really can never understand how selling park music isn't profitable. Most music sales are online now so there is really minimal costs to Disney. Even a disk hardly costs a lot to make. They already have all the music so it doesn't cost anything to make that. While it will never make massive profits, it's a very very small investment.

cjk0318

Just because there is no CD release at opening, doesn't mean that they won't release the soundtrack sometime in the future. I mean just look at the 'Event Party Music' CD.

According to an interview with Steve Davison, during press for 'Soundsational', he said that CD's of parade music are controlled solely by the merchandise department. For some reason they feel that park music isn't so profitable anymore. Regardless, the music for the parade will get leaked eventually, just like the music for everything else does. So just be patient.
There's a market for the parade/ride music, but Disney's actual point of view (which I respect) is keeping this solely as an "in-park experience," rather than making a profit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom